Cadillac Tah's Beef With 50 Cent

Cadillac Tah
Cadillac Tah has some beef with 50, their beef isn't really exposed to the public much, Black Child, one of murder inc's members is rumoured to be the one who shot 50 in front his grandma's house, and was also rumored to be the one who stabbed 50 in a club, the rumor says " murder inc members, including jarule and irv gotti enterd a club, the lights went out, black stabbed 50, the lights came back. Since then, black child had made two disses towards 50cent, "theres a snitch in the club" and "you the wanksta" in both songs black talks about shooting 50, stabbing and other things, "i got a lot of living to do before i die, and i aint got time to waste, shoot this nigga in his face"

Old news but check out Tah's disses to fiddy 40 bars at 50, dump 101, use to be and Snitch in da club is from Tah NOT from black child.

That's about BlackChild not Cadilac, and Black is grimey, not to be fucked with, he stabbed him, I wouldn't be surprised if he popped him aswell, whatever the case, its funny they shot him in the mouth for snitching but they aint finish him up now hes balling and is helpin the feds take down murder inc, so he grimey but not grimey enough

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
AnarchistFunk said:
That's about BlackChild not Cadilac, and Black is grimey, not to be fucked with, he stabbed him, I wouldn't be surprised if he popped him aswell, whatever the case, its funny they shot him in the mouth for snitching but they aint finish him up now hes balling and is helpin the feds take down murder inc, so he grimey but not grimey enough

They didn't shoot him in the mouth. He took a ricochet.
A bullet to the mouth wouldn't just knock out a tooth. It was a drive-by they didn't pick spots, that's why 6 hit his legs, do you think they aimed for his legs too?

firstly, he was stabbed in a recording studio wasnt he and not a club and secondly i dont think thats even rumoured about the shooting, i dont think it was black child

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
it was not a drive by.And he acutually did get shot in the face all the steel in the car slowed the bullet down thats why it didnt blow his face off.The reason why 50 got shot up in his legs is obvious.He balled up into a fetal postion to protect his torso from getting hi,so his legs took the shots instead and half those shots that hit him where shrap metal not direct hits.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
VENOMOUS said:
it was not a drive by.And he acutually did get shot in the face all the steel in the car slowed the bullet down thats why it didnt blow his face off.The reason why 50 got shot up in his legs is obvious.He balled up into a fetal postion to protect his torso from getting hi,so his legs took the shots instead and half those shots that hit him where shrap metal not direct hits.

OK it wasn't a drive by as such. But he stood right next to his car.

And yes the bullet went through the car and hit him in the face, hence ricochet.

And the rest of the bullets were fired while 50 was hiding behind the car, whether he balled up, I don't know, but that would make sense.

My point was he wasn't shot in the mouth as a message, agreed?

Bobby Sands

murder inc members, including jarule and irv gotti enterd a club, the lights went out, black stabbed 50, the lights came back
What a fuckin bitch move.No fear of him walkin up to 50 and hittin him a belt of a fist.No he has the lights cut out and then stabs him.What a tough man.I hope him and Ja get some of the same back.

I am not a 50 dickryder as some of u mite say,but shit like that just pisses me off no matter who does it.

According to 50, the person who acutally shot him was a nigga named "Homo" - short for Homicide - who was killed himself a few weeks afterwards on some beef. Nobody knows who ordered hit though.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Pittsey said:
OK it wasn't a drive by as such. But he stood right next to his car.

And yes the bullet went through the car and hit him in the face, hence ricochet.

And the rest of the bullets were fired while 50 was hiding behind the car, whether he balled up, I don't know, but that would make sense.

My point was he wasn't shot in the mouth as a message, agreed?
naw he was in the car when he got shot up.And i dont think it was message but i do think it was ironic.But a ricochet is when the bullet bounces off an object and breaks apart.the bullet that hit 50 was a whole bullet because it fell out his moth after the fact.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
VENOMOUS said:
naw he was in the car when he got shot up.And i dont think it was message but i do think it was ironic.But a ricochet is when the bullet bounces off an object and breaks apart.the bullet that hit 50 was a whole bullet because it fell out his moth after the fact.

A bullet doesn't have to break apart to be a ricochet. It just needs to "bounce" off an object. But that is neither here nor there. I also didn't think 50 was in the car, I thought he was walking away or to it, he even says that on the bonus DVD of GRODT.
But whatever it don't matter. He wasn't shot in the mouth on purpose, that was my point, and yes it was a little ironic. Although it still hasn't been proved that he "snitched".

Tupac Tha Great said:
What a fuckin bitch move.No fear of him walkin up to 50 and hittin him a belt of a fist.No he has the lights cut out and then stabs him.What a tough man.I hope him and Ja get some of the same back.

I am not a 50 dickryder as some of u mite say,but shit like that just pisses me off no matter who does it.
LOL, ermmmmmm that info isnt accurate its like this as far as i heard it off the beef dvd.

murder inc went into 50s rap session in sony studio ny.
the 2 gangs started to fight, someone shouted 50s goin for his gun, so black child stabbed 50.

its not mentioned on the beef dvd about that light thing tho. :confused:

sniper said:
if u talk about how a record label got their start up cash from an illegal source, and on national tv, thats snitching.
:thumb: not to meantion which is later printed on the front cover of the new york times

cant forget the famous order of protection aswell

sniper said:
its not mentioned on the beef dvd about that light thing tho..
it is, black said it was one of 50's peeps that turned it off, or there was a brawl and a body turned it off , either way it was in the dark that black said he heard someone say that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.