Ca$his Threatens Rapper Over Eminem Swipe

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Hip-hop star Ca$his has threatened to beat up fellow rapper Royce Da 5′9" for making derogatory comments about Eminem.

Ca$his, a recording artist on Eminem’s own Shady Records label, made the comments in an Internet video originally posted on YouTube.com, in which he threatens to physically hurt the MC for referring to the "Without Me" hitmaker as a "white cracker." The YouTube footage has subsequently been removed, but remains online on various other websites.

In the video, Ca$his tells Royce, "You spoke on (Eminem). You called my man a white cracker and you can’t take that back.

"So I’m not going to go line for line with you, even though I will burn your bitch ass. When I see you, I’m going to beat the s**t out of you."

But Ca$his, real name Ramone Johnson, insists his comments are not intended to instigate a rivalry - it is just to defend his close friend.

His video rant continues, "To all my fans out there and the people that aren’t my fans… I’m not starting a beef. I’m really not trying to begin a hip-hop beef. This man called my boss, my brother, a person that saved my life that saved my children… a cracker."

Former pals Royce and Eminem fell out in 2002 over the Slim Shady star’s close alliance with his group D12. The dispute led to pair taking swipes at one another in various songs, including Royce’s mixtape track "F**k Eminem & D12."

Source: World Entertainment News Network

StreetHop.com tracked down the video for you ;):

[onsmash]ZgsUHGqywEZugZpm[/onsmash]

THEV1LL4N

so bad meets evil were a group consisting of em and royce? i like both royce and cashis. although this beef would excite me, id rather it not happen. i just want royce, em and cashis to get along.

I think rappers in general need to stop filming videos full of tough-guy talk and posting them on YouTube. If you really want to kick someone's ass, just do it and catch them off-guard. No need to advertise it. Let's not forget how silly Ras Kass looked when he was threatening Game, surrounded by mostly white guys who were spitting bullets out of their mouth.

Maybe next time I'm going to start a new thread online, I'll film myself talking about it and post it on YouTube just to let people know what time it is. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.