C-Murder releases book about his life behind bars

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
C-Murder, currently on house arrest in New Orleans, has penned a new novel titled Death Around the Corner about his life behind bars.

The rapper tells Vibe magazine: "A lot of people don't know I was an honor student (in jail). I've read about 500 books since I've been locked up. I started feeling the flow and how different authors express themselves... One of my favorite authors, Dean Koontz, wrote a book on how to write a novel. That was crucial. I liked how he put his words."

Miller reveals his first novel took him two years to complete. He adds, "I wrote everything by hand in notebooks and then mailed them out to be typed up on a computer."

The artist was serving a life sentence for a 2002 murder before being put on house arrest. A new trial on the charges begins in February.

read about this in the Source magazine i think it was. looks good. they had a little section of the book in there and I think i'll prolly pick it up when it comes out. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.