C-Murder on Rap City

just shit about the murder charge and him trying to appeal....but the court doesn't want to give him another case...and this guy something Johnson from the NAACP is helping him to get another case...and shit about what he's going to do if he gets free...and he said that there was shady shit going on with police...i guess he was trying to say that he was set up or something...but we all know that's bullshit....he shot that kid and everybody knows....just another rapper trying to live up to his name....tha's why he changed his name...how the hell do you expect to get away with murder and your name is C-MURDER....doesn't make any sense to me

He also mentioned that his lil brother Silk visits him from time to time, but his older brother Master P doesn't. But however, Master P seems to be supporting him publicly though, by letting the public know that their were corrupt authorities and withheld information in the trial.

heres sopmething pretty funny( i thought it was hilarious).
they said that the video was LIVE VIA SATTELITE. get this, that whole interview(C's Part) was from a local video show when they made his video with BG. they chopped up the video so it could look like Mad Lynx was interviewing him live. the guy holding the mic to C is a guy named Juggie, he hosts the show down here, he's actually in C's video at 3:50 wearing a red jacket with a big ass smile on his face. BETs a fuckin joke. they lost, trying to pull that shit.

JoBlacc said:
heres sopmething pretty funny( i thought it was hilarious).
they said that the video was LIVE VIA SATTELITE. get this, that whole interview(C's Part) was from a local video show when they made his video with BG. they chopped up the video so it could look like Mad Lynx was interviewing him live. the guy holding the mic to C is a guy named Juggie, he hosts the show down here, he's actually in C's video at 3:50 wearing a red jacket with a big ass smile on his face. BETs a fuckin joke. they lost, trying to pull that shit.
LOL! You know what, I sort of figured it was fake while I was watching it for some reason, something about it just looked missing. And whats even funnier is when Linx made up that bullshit-ass lie talkin about they had to stop the live satellite video interview evidently cause of the prison authorities made them.

^lol

bigCASH said:
how the hell do you expect to get away with murder and your name is C-MURDER....doesn't make any sense to me
BigCash, C-murder doesnt mean anything bad. It means SEE murder cuz when he was growing up,he was always witnessing murders,so he used that as his name. but people didnt understand it,they saw it has murder in it,so they assumed it was something negative.He changed it so there would be no more confusion.

I remember they made a joke about him on jay leno a while back.

PuffnScruff

what doesnt make sense bigcash is how in this day in age someone can go to jail for murder with out any dna evidence or a murder weapon.

roaches

.i guess he was trying to say that he was set up or something...but we all know that's bullshit....he shot that kid and everybody knows...
Yeah, just like everyone knows 2Pac raped her.

I don't know if Chris Miller did it or not, and I'm not a fan of his music (however, he gets much props for being the real motherfucker who held No Limit Records together during its peak when the entire roster hated Master P and was ready to say fuck rapping), but there was enough shadiness with his case to say that justice was not served. I don't know how many of you guys have ever spent time in Louisiana, but government here is dangerously corrupt and racist as shit to boot.

roaches said:
Yeah, just like everyone knows 2Pac raped her.

I don't know if Chris Miller did it or not, and I'm not a fan of his music (however, he gets much props for being the real motherfucker who held No Limit Records together during its peak when the entire roster hated Master P and was ready to say fuck rapping), but there was enough shadiness with his case to say that justice was not served. I don't know how many of you guys have ever spent time in Louisiana, but government here is dangerously corrupt and racist as shit to boot.
yea exactly, i dont exactly like c-murders music, but there evidence was bullshit, half the witnesses say they saw another person shoot the kid, and theres plenty more

everybody just so quick to label these days and too lazy to read anything besides a mtv headline

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.