Busta Rhymes To Kick Off CBS' “Night Fights”

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Busta Rhymes will be kicking off CBS' Elitexc Saturday Night Fights this weekend with a performance of his current hit single “Don’t Touch Me Now.”

Night Fights will be the first primetime television event for Mixed Martial Arts and will air on Saturday (May 31st) at 9 PM ET.

Various fighters who will take the ring include James “Colossus” Thompson, Phil Baroni and YouTube sensation Kimbo Slice.

Busta Rhymes' performance will set the tone for the fight between Brett Rogers and John Murphy.

“I’m a huge fan of the excitement and intensity of Mixed Martial Arts, and it’s a thrill for me to be a part of the most important event in this sport’s young history,” Busta said via a statement. “My high-energy performances are a perfect match to get the fighters in the perfect mindset for total domination inside the EliteXC cage on May 31st.”

In related news, Busta Rhymes will be releasing his eighth solo album titled Blessed on July 31st. The album will feature appearances from Linkin Park, Akon and T.I., among others.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.