Busta Rhymes To Drop Unreleased Collabos With The Late J. Dilla Via New Mixtape

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Rapper Busta Rhymes has teamed up with Cleveland DJ, Mick Boogie, for a new digital mixtape honoring the late, great producer J. Dilla.

Both Busta and Mick were excited when agreeing to collaborate for the project, titled Dillagence. The DJ was the first to come up with the idea and Busta was with it from the beginning.

"When I called Busta with this idea, he was so excited," said Mick Boogie. "One day I woke up and my inbox was flooded with songs and songs of crazy Busta/Dilla material. I'm honored to be a part of this project."

"When Mick brought this concept to the table, I felt the timing was right. Dilla left so much incredible music behind with me personally," added Busta Rhymes. "It's almost like he knew I was a vessel for him, and would be able to continue to champion his movement."

The mixtape will feature exclusive songs produced by Dilla for Busta that have never seen the light of day, according to the DJ.

It also features guest appearances by Papoose, Cassidy, Talib Kweli, M.O.P. and Rah Digga, among others.

Dillagence will be available online at MickBoogie.com on November 27.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.