Busta Rhymes - The Big Bang "official thread"

7 Syns

Edited to the official "Big Bang" thread, seeing Ive got a few links to some songs apparently from the album and/or recorded around the same time. Nothing is however confirmed.

Touch It;
Who has heard Busta's remixes for the single "Touch It"? I like the song by itself because it seems like the Busta of old spitting the 2 of the 3 remixes are straight. The DMX one is crazy, X goes banana's on the track very reminicent of '98.

The Banks & Pap remix is hot too, Banks murders his verse especially when he flips his flow up to a loud and faster delivery then switches in back to the slow monotone one. Pap cames nice.

The Missy Elliott, Mary J Blige & Rah Diggah is the next remix and she sounds typical over the beat because it's a beat you could picture her rhyming over anyways, Link Below to all 3.

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IE2QHZCT1A5Z0SCXGK0EG0UFX

Links to other songs including "The Crown", "Get That Gwap w/ Slim Thug", "Get Flat", "I Know Y'all Mad w/ Mike Jones" etc. http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?p=466066#post466066

Others songs not included with links, "Adress The Nation w/ Papoose & Raekwon", "Where's Your Money w/ Ol' Dirty", "Rebel Music w/ Sizzla", "Do The Damn Thing w/ Redman", "We Up To No Good", "Rock Cocaine", "I'll Hurt You (og) & (remix) w/ Eminem".

peace.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Busta Rhymes - Touch It (Remixes) 1 w/ DMX, 1 w/ Banks & Pap, 1 w/ Missy.

Yeh, 'Touch It Remix' is nuts. I pointed it out to HellRazor about an hour or 2 ago. Dmx is banana's on it. Gotta love his rage/rawness. It keeps me hopeful for his next album.

Haven't checked out the others just yet.

By the way, Touch It is from upcoming THE BIG BANG album right? and who produced it?

7 Syns

Correction Missy is actually Mary J Blige. Does anyone own a CD-Q of the Banks & Pap remix? I just found one of DMX in CD-Q.

peace.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member

Bachaveli said:
By the way, Touch It is from upcoming THE BIG BANG album right? and who produced it?
Swizz Beats did it, I think

swizzy did it.

i think bus should keep doing it.... seriously, make 100 remixes, all with different artists and verses.

pap kills one of those too. banks is mad wack

7 Syns

Advocate said:
swizzy did it.

i think bus should keep doing it.... seriously, make 100 remixes, all with different artists and verses.

pap kills one of those too. banks is mad wack

Yeah? I thought Banks outshinned Pap way too easily, especially when you consider Banks is already getting lazy with his since he's seen platinum and Pap is spose to be hungry:confused:. I expected Pap to go all out, he didn't though I reckon.

peace.

I fuckin love that swizzy beat. The whole "get low" and "turn it up" is hot to me. such a club banger. Love the dmx/banks. papoose came alright. The video is nice too

7 Syns

I'm hyped because this is an important album. It's not quite make or break for the eastcoast, however it is significant as Busta is one of the most well known and respected emcee's period. Everyone knows him. Sales wise if it sells it might get the ball rolling again, but quality and creativity wise is whats important. We need an absolute banger from him.

After hearing the New York song, im like woah!. He might well do it and give us a banging album. So thus far from The Big Bang are as known and ofcourse subject to change.

Touch It
New York
I'll Hurt You w/ Eminem
We Up To No Good
Look Who
Rock Cocaine
The Crown w/ Spliff
Get Hype w/ Papoose & Cassidy
Get Flat
Rebel Music
Do The Damn Thing w/ Redman.

Im really sure that about only 2 of those songs not including Touch It will make the cut, the rest will be scraps.

peace.

FroDawgg

so, there are different remixes w/ specific artists? b/c on the video there are a lot of guests; is that just a combination of the remixes? and my coworker said that the remix on the radio is like 8 mins long (like the whoa remix). is that just a combination?

7 Syns said:
I'm hyped because this is an important album. It's not quite make or break for the eastcoast, however it is significant as Busta is one of the most well known and respected emcee's period. Everyone knows him. Sales wise if it sells it might get the ball rolling again, but quality and creativity wise is whats important. We need an absolute banger from him.

After hearing the New York song, im like woah!. He might well do it and give us a banging album. So thus far from The Big Bang are as known and ofcourse subject to change.

Touch It
New York
I'll Hurt You w/ Eminem
We Up To No Good
Look Who
Rock Cocaine
The Crown w/ Spliff
Get Hype w/ Papoose & Cassidy
Get Flat
Rebel Music
Do The Damn Thing w/ Redman.

Im really sure that about only 2 of those songs not including Touch It will make the cut, the rest will be scraps.

peace.
Theres also "Bladow" produced by Dre, not sure if its on the album but its tight none the less.

Bobby Sands

Not to sure, i've just got it labeled as Busta Rhymes - Bladow (prod Dr Dre).
I downloaded Murder Weapon by Hittman a while back.It had a track listed as Bladow feat Knocturnal.But it was the only mp3 that didnt work.There was some error with the file.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.