Busta Rhymes shooting update

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Police are seeking to question G-Unit rapper Tony Yayo in connection with a shooting on a Busta Rhymes video set that left one man dead with a gunshot wound to the back.

While he is not an official suspect, police are seeking to question Yayo about a heated argument that took place on the set of the video, which was being filmed on location in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn, New York.

Yayo and Rhymes are label mates at Interscope/Aftermath.

Contradicting earlier reports it seems Busta Rhymes was in front the studio with Israel Ramirez when shots were fired, and not in the studio as originally reported. It has also been reported by eyewitnesses, but not confirmed, that Ramirez who was working as security for Busta, took a shot aimed for the rapper. Onlookers have said he jumped in front of Rhymes and took the bullet.

Pittsey said:
Police are seeking to question G-Unit rapper Tony Yayo in connection with a shooting on a Busta Rhymes video set that left one man dead with a gunshot wound to the back.

While he is not an official suspect, police are seeking to question Yayo about a heated argument that took place on the set of the video, which was being filmed on location in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn, New York.

Yayo and Rhymes are label mates at Interscope/Aftermath.

Contradicting earlier reports it seems Busta Rhymes was in front the studio with Israel Ramirez when shots were fired, and not in the studio as originally reported. It has also been reported by eyewitnesses, but not confirmed, that Ramirez who was working as security for Busta, took a shot aimed for the rapper. Onlookers have said he jumped in front of Rhymes and took the bullet.

yoyo in greenpoint?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SiGh said:
a security guard taking a bullet meant for busta? jumping in front of it. i dowt dat.

A body guard. That is what eyewitnesses have said. Depends how close they were I guess.

the bodyguard was from my hood...... 107st in ny ........ i might have known him but don't remember (smh, i smoke too much weed) .... gotta see a pic of him ..they showed an old pic but i found out today and there's a lil memorial site from where he from...... R.I.P.

Yea, the bodygourd was dead right after the shooting i think thats what my local news said here in BK if i remember. they didnt say anything about he saving bustas life though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.