Busta Rhymes in trouble yet again

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Busta Rhymes finds himself in the headlines again, this time after an altercation in Miami with former Source magazine owner Dave Mays.

The buzz around Busta’s alleged roar at a gay man who tapped him on the shoulder had barely died down before reports surfaced that his camp stepped to Mays about remarks he allegedly made about Rhymes on a radio station.

Sources tell Allhiphop.com that Busta and Mays were at the Miami nightclub Opium when an associate of Rhymes allegedly hit Mays over the head with a liquor bottle. According to reports, Mays was treated at a local hospital, where he received almost 50 stitches.

According to Allhiphop.com, Mays' partner Ray "Benzino" Scott said of Rhymes: "All he does is run all round and try to act tough and then other people get hurt in the midst of what he does. Supposedly Dave made a comment on Star's show [The Star & Bucwild morning show on New York's Power 105.1]. Now mind you, the [New York] Post is killing Busta Rhymes and for some reason he turns his attention on Dave Mays. Dave Mays is the same one that put Busta Rhymes on the cover two or three times, the same one that let Busta host The Source Awards. I mean, I guess at the end of the day, after all them steroids, [Busta] wants to pick on somebody."

Chris Lighty, CEO of Violator, which handles the career of Busta Rhymes, confirmed that an altercation took place, and sources have told the Web site that Mays will not press charges against Rhymes.

Meanwhile, Lighty is denying that Busta Rhymes verbally attacked a gay fan last week who was attempting to get an autograph. As previously reported, Rhymes allegedly yelled at the man as he was leaving the 11th Street Diner in South Beach.

"That came out of no where," Lighty told AllHipHop.com of the report. "People are dramatizing that situation."

this is ridiculous man, of all the times to get caught in bullshit. this nigga went on a good decade without any kind of shit like this breakin on him. just so fucked up i tell ya.

if this is some gimme to sell records, if this is what it takes to "sell big", then i'm even more disappointed. in busta and rap.

Freedom Froggy

bustas just haven a bad run right now.. with his album bout to come out...shyt just happens

but LMAO@ THIS

"I mean, I guess at the end of the day, after all them steroids, [Busta] wants to pick on somebody."

SonOf2pac

JDeez said:
It's um, like a freestyle or something.
um... no... did u watch it?? cuz its obviously not a freestyle... it's busta moufin' off to sum po-po and callin this chick a chickenhead bitch and shit like that... watch :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.