Busta Rhymes doesn't attend bodyguard's Wake

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Busta Rhymes is still refusing to cooperate with the Police investigation into the fatal shooting on his video shoot recently. As well as the family's frustration at the obstacle that Busta has brought in bringing the shooter to justice, he also didn't appear at the Wake.

Authorities are looking to question both Rhymes, and label mate Tony Yayo.

"They're not knocking on our door to talk to us," New York Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters in regards the rappers silence.

"They have a code in the industry," a police source told the New York Daily News. "You don't talk to cops. If you do, your career tanks."

Meanwhile, at Ramirez's wake yesterday, the bodyguard's brother-in-law Shawn Reynolds criticized Busta and Yayo for their silent treatment.

"You think people making all of this money, they'd leave the ghetto out of them," Reynolds told the Daily News at the Century Cremation and Funeral Services. "You'd think they're making millions of dollars, they'd learn to be civilized."

"He gave up his life for them," Jenny Fernadez, Ramirez's sister-in-law, asked angrily at the wake. "Where are all these people? My nephew's thinking his daddy's coming home. Daddy's not coming home."

Read the lowdown on what is suspected to have happened on our news pages.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
disgusting...ive lost alota respect for busta
the dude saved his fucken life and he couldnt even find the decency to attend the wake

fuckin dickhead

Diaz

Pittsey said:
"Where are all these people? My nephew's thinking his daddy's coming home. Daddy's not coming home."
I hate when people say that cheesy ass shit. That made me roll my fuckin eyes.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
"They have a code in the industry," a police source told the New York Daily News. "You don't talk to cops. If you do, your career tanks."

:rolleyes:

Pittsey said:

Aint it the streets rather than the industry? The industry just happens to have lots of street within it.

Diaz said:
I hate when people say that cheesy ass shit. That made me roll my fuckin eyes.
Cheesy? Hardly, it's the stone cold truth. Think about it man, that guy's never gonna see his child or the rest of his family again, and Busta couldn't even have the decency to show face at the funeral for the man that took a bullet for him? I mean sheeeeeeit, if I was in Busta's shoes, I would've been at that funeral, AND made a vow to the mans family to always be there if they ever needed anything. That man sacrificed his life.......Now his family is without him.....It's just flat out wrong.

ArtsyGirl

Whats the bet within a year or two Busta comes out with a special dedication to his bodygaurd. Its pretty stupid. I also think as backwards as it is they should help find the person who shot him. His family deserves to know and yeah they could take the law into their own hands with it but the family still wont know and have that small piece of mind. The very least he should have shown up.

PuffnScruff

wouldnt it be great if karma came back around to kick busta in the ass and his new album flops. :)

fuck busta, i always knew there was a reason i didnt like him or his music

i hope the family finds a way to take busta to court over the death.

jbrolax

PuffnScruff said:
wouldnt it be great if karma came back around to kick busta in the ass and his new album flops. :)

fuck busta, i always knew there was a reason i didnt like him or his music

i hope the family finds a way to take busta to court over the death.
this will only help his album sales, controversy sells...2pac, Eminem probely the best examples...

Yall are jumpin on Busta and shit here, but how in the hell do you know whether or not Busta or Yayo for that matter are/already have done something to the dude that busted on them?

Maybe they dont want the police to handle it. MAYBE they want to squash that shit themselves, you know?

Just cuz you got a bunch of one-sided info. from a bunch of police representatives doesn't give you the authority to judge the whole fucking situation.

But I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying, weigh the situation before making such strong assumptions.

R.I.P. to Ramirez though.

Busta shud hav been there. Theres a point where 'image' shudnt matter. Dude shud hav been there to pay his respect to the man who saved his life

Sarr said:
disgusting...ive lost alota respect for busta
the dude saved his fucken life and he couldnt even find the decency to attend the wake

fuckin dickhead
Maybe it would have been a little distatsteful if the man he died for was at the wake. I'm sure Busta would pay his respects in his own decent way.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.