Busta Rhymes and Ja Rule?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
I believe cuz Ja Rule dissed Violator (Bustas label...which Ja used 2 be a part of or roll with or somethin)

HERES how it started

busta rhymes car was shot up while chris lighty (violator) was sitting in it coincidently after he speaks about siding with 50 cent.
busta and lighty go to russell simmons claim that murder inc is responsible for the shooting.

ja replies on loose change
ja rule said:
And these Fed's can't discuss 'em
Cause Lighty's "Violatin" us, (Fuck you man) cryin bitch to Russell like:

(*beat changes over to Nas' "Made You Look"*)

[Verse 2]
They shootin', ah Chris ya shook
And got Bus' rhymin the same old hook
Like, they shootin, I ain't shoot up ya land
I'd a put ya in the coroner van
thats the most i know. but i gotta admit busta tore him in half better then anyone in the rest of the beef. even tho bus did kinda provoke it lol.

about the hail mary diss, just an input.....50 stole the whole shit from pac which was awful....plus when busta talks about Ja singning "where would i be without you" ja replies that busta does the same thing with "baby if you give it to me"......the thing is people diss others for doing the same thing they do themselves which is really funny and quite stupid.....same thing about fat joe on so much more where he sings and then disses 50 for singing too.....:p

7 Syns

some affliates of murder inc and ja rule shot up an suv outside the violator offices thinking it belonged to 50 cent when it actually belonged to busta rhymes.

peace.

7 Syns said:
some affliates of murder inc and ja rule shot up an suv outside the violator offices thinking it belonged to 50 cent when it actually belonged to busta rhymes.

peace.
allegedly and i dont think ja rule did it himself rofl.

IMAN_B said:
plus when busta talks about Ja singning "where would i be without you" ja replies that busta does the same thing with "baby if you give it to me"......the thing is people diss others for doing the same thing they do themselves which is really funny and quite stupid.....same thing about fat joe on so much more where he sings and then disses 50 for singing too.....:p
Busta never criticized Ja about singing on records. Busta just mocked him by singing his line that on Hail Mary.

"I think about the game and what its like and / what would it be without you"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.