Busta finally speaks on Ramirez murder

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
After months of keeping quiet about the fatal shooting of his bodyguard, rapper Busta Rhymes has finally commented publicly on the subject to Launch/Yahoo Music.

In February, Rhymes and a myriad of guest rappers were gathered at the Brooklyn video shoot for his remix to his single, "Touch It," when an argument on set spilled outside and ended up in gunfire. When the smoke cleared, Busta’s friend and bodyguard, Israel Ramirez, had been killed.

Police said Busta refused to be questioned about the incident and authorities criticized him for his unwillingness to cooperate with the investigation. The artist is now claiming not to have witnessed any of the shooting.

"I don't really care about what anybody has to say. You don't really know who was the source of the problem, all you know is a handful of people were arguing with each other," Busta said. "We was inside shooting a video, and on the way outside, that's when everything happened, so I was told to stay inside. I really didn't get a chance to see what went down. When we went outside, that's when we saw my friend on the ground, dying slowly."

AmerikazMost said:
^ what did you expect?
I didn't expect anything. I thought that he will remain silenced. But then, he comes out with this 'I don't know anything, I didn't see anything'. If he wanted to say something like that he could say that in the first place.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.