bugs! bugs!

Preach

are you already aware of them, or shall i list the few little bugs i encountered while taking advantage of the journal function? :)

Preach

shut up you turd, that is not what i am speaking of. go back to the shadows!

ps! go get a signature will ya, you loser

Preach

i'll name some things that i noticed..

- the comments are gone. when you enter the journal section the journals still say "6 Comments" and such, but the comments are gone.
- some of the buttons need to be changed with streethop theme equivalents.
- i put a journal title but it got changed to "Rizzle's Journal".. because i used more letters than i am allowed to? there should have been a cap so you could only put so and so many letters in the title box.
- you can't change the name and description of your journal? hmm.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Rizzle said:
i'll name some things that i noticed..

- the comments are gone. when you enter the journal section the journals still say "6 Comments" and such, but the comments are gone.
I removed the main page comments because I didnt like them, now if you click the "6 Comments" you will be taken to a page with all the comments for that particular journal, instead of all of them on the main page.
- some of the buttons need to be changed with streethop theme equivalents.
Ill get on it at some stage today or tommorow, not a bug, just didnt have photoshop installed on my laptop.
- i put a journal title but it got changed to "Rizzle's Journal".. because i used more letters than i am allowed to? there should have been a cap so you could only put so and so many letters in the title box.
Because you didnt click the little box underneath it that asked you if you wanted to have a custom name...
- you can't change the name and description of your journal? hmm.
Go to your Journal, click Journal Options and then go to Edit this Journal's Info.

See no bugs, just your shut the fuck up!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.