Buck and Yayo have that charitable feeling

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It's a time for given, well it is if you're a member of G-Unit. Both Young Buck and Tony Yayo have recently donated money to charities in their hometown via the group’s G-Unity Foundation, Inc.

According to press releases, Young Buck furthered his commitment to Nashville, Tennessee’s Fannie Battle Day Home for Children by donating $5,000 to purchase much needed sports equipment and outdoor game supplies, while Tony Yayo has donated $17,000 to the Ronald Edmonds Learning School (via the Fund for Public Schools), Middle School 113, in Brooklyn, NY, which has given 64 boys and girls the opportunity to participate in the Center's Annual Young Men's College Tour and Young Women's College Tour.

Buck’s donation follows a $25,000 grant he gave to the Fannie Battle Day Home for Children in December, the month that also saw the rapper receive three years of probation and 80 hours of community service for his role in the 2004 Vibe Awards stabbing. As previously reported, Buck surprised 70 people at the Home with a holiday pizza party that included toys for everyone.

"I never thought that I'd be in a position to give back to the Nashville community," Buck said in a statement. "I feel good giving back to the kids because at the end of the day they are the future, and without them, Young Buck wouldn't be who he is."

Founded in 1891, Fannie Battle Day Home for Children seeks to provide intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development to children of low income, single parent families that are either working or furthering their education in order to maintain their independence.

Yayo, who is currently under investigation for his role in the February shooting death of Busta Rhymes’ bodyguard Israel Ramirez, will surprise students at Ronald Edmonds Learning School upon their return from the five-day college tour. Over the past six years, the school has taken over 150 boys and girls, ages 11-15, to tour and visit a number of historically black colleges and universities along the east coast, including stops at Morgan State University, Howard University, Howard Law School, Hampton University, Virginia State University, Morehouse College, Clark Atlanta University, Spelman College, Fisk University, Tennessee State University and Meharry Medical School.

"I wish back then I had people to show me what college was like because I know I would have wanted to go," said Yayo. "Looking back on it I wish I had gone to college."

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
This the same young buck who less than a month ago told his caterers that he couldnt pay them bcuz he was broke? All while drivin away in his bentley? :laugh:

okkk

if i remember right....buck said he was runing out of money...at his birthday party he didnt pay the cooks exept for one night....becuase he allegaly ran outta money...hmmm buck wonder whats the real deal you rich son of a bitch

o yeah come out with another CD soon....:fury: its been almost 2 years:fury:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.