Bubba Sparxxx and Master P. to entertain the troops abroad

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bubba Sparxxx and Master P. will support American troops stationed abroad as part of the latest USO tour. Sparxxx will promote his new album The Charm on May 11 at Kaiserslautern, Germany's Rhine Ordnance Barracks, while Master P will appear with country singer Lee Ann Womack on June 14 at Caserma Ederle in Vicenza, Italy.

The shows are part of a group of scheduled concerts featuring American artists, according to Stars and Stripes' European edition. The series kicks off May 3 with a performance from 70s rock/funk band War at Sullivan Barracks in Mannheim, Germany to welcome home the 5th Signal Command.

Meanwhile, Sparxxx and the Ying Yang Twins will perform their current single “Ms. New Booty” Wednesday (April 26) on NBC’s Last Call with Carson Daly.

I figure the only way to get someone to want to hear Master P is to make sure their only other option is fighting in a war. If I can only do one of 2 things and possibly getting shot is one of them then suddenly Master P don't sound so bad.

I don't think that any Hip-Hop artist should 'entertain' the troops. These 'artists' don't respect the roots of this culture. Hip-Hop is rebelious. Hip-Hop shouldn't be mercenary. People that are trained to kill and brought so much pain and misery to many nations are not worth of such attention. Bubba Sparxxx and Master P are not the first brain-washed 'artists' which made such senseless move.
Nappy Roots, Memphis Bleek and Black Moon (I was and I'm still disappointed by their move) did it in 2003. I also lost my respect for Canibus when I find out that he recently was in U.S. Army.
I mean, these people in some way support the same system that kill innocent children in Iraq, that droped bombs on Bosnia, Serbia, Afganistan... Same system that humiliates and enslave people (either by force either by economic pressure) around the World and bring fear to the mankind.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
troublesome2004 said:
I also lost my respect for Canibus when I find out that he recently was in U.S. Army.
You can't hate him for trying to eat. It's a job.

The Washington Sniper was in the armed forces. It doesn't mean you are behind America, as he obviously wasn't. He was a nut job.

Pittsey said:
You can't hate him for trying to eat. It's a job.

The Washington Sniper was in the armed forces. It doesn't mean you are behind America, as he obviously wasn't. He was a nut job.
You should read his interview @ ballerstatus.net. He explained his motives there. He's behind U.S. politics 100 %.

troublesome2004 said:
I don't think that any Hip-Hop artist should 'entertain' the troops. These 'artists' don't respect the roots of this culture. Hip-Hop is rebelious. Hip-Hop shouldn't be mercenary. People that are trained to kill and brought so much pain and misery to many nations are not worth of such attention. Bubba Sparxxx and Master P are not the first brain-washed 'artists' which made such senseless move.
Nappy Roots, Memphis Bleek and Black Moon (I was and I'm still disappointed by their move) did it in 2003. I also lost my respect for Canibus when I find out that he recently was in U.S. Army.
I mean, these people in some way support the same system that kill innocent children in Iraq, that droped bombs on Bosnia, Serbia, Afganistan... Same system that humiliates and enslave people (either by force either by economic pressure) around the World and bring fear to the mankind.
All I could say your an idiot you think this citizens wanted to kill people, most people that join the army are usually the middle and low class that are trying to make some money or get into colleage becuase they have no money try make something out of their scruby life, you think they just JOIN THE ARMY FOR THE FUN OF IT they didn't have a choice and if you disobey a direct order you'll end up in court usually 4 life. I feel bad 4 u becuase you can't see that America expliot their own people WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN A 2PAC BOARD WHEN PAC WAS ALL ABOUT ON HOW AMERICA EXPLIOTS US!!!!

Tally2005 said:
All I could say your an idiot you think this citizens wanted to kill people, most people that join the army are usually the middle and low class that are trying to make some money or get into colleage becuase they have no money try make something out of their scruby life, you think they just JOIN THE ARMY FOR THE FUN OF IT they didn't have a choice and if you disobey a direct order you'll end up in court usually 4 life. I feel bad 4 u becuase you can't see that America expliot their own people WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN A 2PAC BOARD WHEN PAC WAS ALL ABOUT ON HOW AMERICA EXPLIOTS US!!!!
If you think that you can call me idiot just because I have my opinion it's up to you. Honestly, I don't think that you read my post carefully. When U.S. citizens went to Army they become slaves of a system. System that kills and orders killings. In my country poverty, unemployment and low standard are the biggest problems but we don't take arms and train to kill 'enemies' to escape from it.
I just expressed what average young man in my country feels about the U.S. Army. If you could only know what we, at the Balkans (you know where that is?), went through in past 15 years you'll think different. If you saw members of your family getting killed in a stupid civil war orchestrated by U.S.A., Vatican and western goverments, and then couple of years later, you were witness of NATO bombing and separating of your own motherland, you should know why I dislike U.S.A. and U.S. Army. Son, you don't know anything about me so don't talk shit about me.
I think it's a shame for any Hip-Hop artist to support such organisation as the U.S. Army, which, we all know that, is just a part of system which brings opression and expoiltation not only to people in a America but also to people in the entire World. I will say again, Hip-Hop is rebelious. That is in roots of this culture and if you don't see that then you don't know what the true Hip-Hop is about.
I'm member of this board for almost two years but I'm around since the early days. So, it's kinda weird for me that you as a newcomer question me why am I on this board. But, I don't hate. I wish you to spend good time here.
I listen to Pac's message and I would like to you do the same and not be misleaded and blinded by propaganda.

well sorry for misreading your post its my fault I was furious for the moment but for me I know what you mean could relate through my familes experiance I come from a country that is battle torn, corrupted, and destroyed inside out,(Yes America did fund help this war escalate) I have to live with the guilt that my mother and guardians lived such a harsh life style of communism (which they tend not to tell me the story) and only thank god I didn't fully see what happen (closest thing I came to that, was a dead bum cut into pieces one day when my dad {in fact he is a cold blooded killer ((Yeah he did kill democratic people just becuase of their opinions , beat my mom in front of me, left me when I was 5, after influencing me to drink and smoke, got no love 4 da fool)) that supported and helped the system of my currupted country} was riding down the street) but what I meant to say is that when someone joins the army is not becuase he accepts and becomes part of the system he is forced to join the system becuase of financial means or he has no other choice to make in life . No I don't support America or any country, I am a nomad, but I do believe in the system of freedom America believes in. Sorry man

Yeah, the sorrow is worldwide thing and we all are affected by a aftermath. I had a luck that I had good role models around me during my childhood despite everything what was going around. I lived also in communist contry and you can really feel the power of opression and injustice in such systems. But, since the 'democracy' from West came things didn't change a lot.
On one way or another, U.S. goverment puts guns in hands of lower class population, either to kill eachother or to kill for the money. They create crises somewhere in the world, help escalating and then send the troops which consist of people which have no options. I know that Army is a chance for some people to escape poverty and have better life but at the end soldiers are often just misused and betrayed. A lot of them finish abandoned and at the other side of a law.
U.S. Army don't help defence of freedoms which are part of American society. In the past we saw that as a part of a system often helps ruining. U.S. goverment constantly reduce freedoms and they lead some kind of invisible dictatorship by enslaving citizens on various ways. I just hope that people in U.S. will be conscious enough to show them that they are too big mouthful.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.