Bubba Sparxx album to drop in April on Purple Ribbon

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bubba Sparxxx will drop his new album The Charm in April on Big Boi's Purple Ribbon record label in hopes of finally moving more units than his previous albums Dark Days and Bright Nights and Deliverance.

The Dirty South rapper said in a statement: “I bumped into Big over in London and he just asked what was up with ‘Deliverance.’ He said, 'Man, they dropped the ball on your project! What happened?' So we kinda got into everything and he started telling me what he had going on with the Purple Ribbon situation. …I'm just thankful that somebody I grew up idolizing has got that kind of faith in me.”

The Charm will arrive in stores on April 4 with production by Organized Noize and Timbaland, among others.

I was wondering what happened to him. I was beginning to think he was just a two hit wonder. Maybe him and Paul Wall will get together and make a "Grillz" remix. :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.