btnh question

Lok

It's an independent album they dropped before they hooked up with Eazy E I believe.
I think it goes for something like 30 on Ebay.

Kadafi Son

Little Skittle said:
hell yea that would be some cool ass shit :thumb:
Ok, I'll upload it 2morrow, cuz it's 2:06am right now and I gotta get up 4 work. I'll see ya'll 2morrow at about 9pm. Peace.

And I'll probably upload some more Bone Thug songs if ya'll name them. I got just about every one of there songs. By later...

Kadafi Son said:
Ok, I'll upload it 2morrow, cuz it's 2:06am right now and I gotta get up 4 work. I'll see ya'll 2morrow at about 9pm. Peace.

And I'll probably upload some more Bone Thug songs if ya'll name them. I got just about every one of there songs. By later...

Thanks a lot man! Oh yeah, check your pm's also.

© said:
The yellow ones worth quite a bit....the other one quite a bit less.
As I mentioned before, I have the yellow one, and I bought it around 1996. What is different between the yellow one and the other one? I remember hearing that the yellow one was the original, and the other one was the remastered album.

For those of you are curious, this is what I remember about the differences of the album covers:

The "yellow" one has a picture of the four main members kind of stretched out vertically in front of a plain yellow background with a hand-drawn grim reaper. The other one has cutouts of their heads from the same picture, except in proper proportions over a more artistic backdrop (I think it looks like a lair or some sort) with a similar grim reaper. I remember this one was the first one I ever saw (maybe end of 1995 or beginning of 1996), but I had to save up some money (since I was only 12 or 13 at the time), but when I went back all they had was the "yellow" ones, which is what I bought. They had a lot at this one store I used to go to, I knew I should've bought them then sold them on eBay!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.