Brotha Lynch Hung's Flow, Better on Season of da Siccness or Lynch by Inch?

Chronic

I think his flow on Season of da Siccness is far better. I'm thinking of tracks like "Rest in Piss" and "Liquor Sicc". I've seen people say his flow is far better now though. What do you think?
Am I missing something about his current flow?

i think his current flow sucks compared to how it was on season of da siccness. i thought his flow on that album was incredible and he needs to get back to that IMO. peace

fuckin 24 deep & season of the sickness are str8 up classics...im not really feelin him nowadays...his older shit was more gritty and gets u in the mood to go down an 40.oz and barbeque some baby nuts n guts!!!! :D

Lok

Lynch had one of the best flows in the game back in 93-96. His flow was flawless, while I didn't really feel his latest project. Maybe his new one (It's supposed to be harder) going to be better.

Mase

He flows better on Season Of Da Siccness but don't take anything away from Lynch By Inch.
I prefer listening to Lynch By Inch because of the much better variation of production and subject matter.
Season Of Da Siccness is one of my favourite Albums of all time though, and I cant say that about Lynch By Inch, I have just been bumping the fuck out of it at the moment.
The songs he flows best on out of all his shit is Liquor Sicc, I Went From and Rest In Piss definetly.
For anyone reading this that hasn't checked Brotha Lynch Hung yet, do it now.

SOTS. Because it is less "start-stop", if you get what I'm saying, it's much smoother compared to LBI, where he just doesn't get the momentum going. Compare "Welcome to your own Death" and "Liquor Sicc" to "Suicide note" or "Art of War", the most recent ones just aren't smooth.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.