Brotha Lynch Hung & C-Bo - Blocc Movement

God damn this album is bangin! Just picked it up and damn this is fuckin sick. Anyone listen to this?

on another note, on lynchs forums ppl are talkin about they might be making a pt. II to blocc movement.. that should be sick! :thumb:

Chronic

It's a shame it wasn't a proper collaboration album, could've been a lot better. The album was basically scraps from an old Thug Lordz album of which they replaced Yuk's verses with Lynch's + previously recorded C-BO songs (he was in jail at the time) + some new Lynch shit.

And yeah like Lok said it's doubtful it will come out. C-BO said some shit about Lynch after the album was released and the rumors of part 2 started 2-3 years ago. I think it was also rumored that Blocc Movent II would be a compilation of a bunch of Sac Town rappers. I remember seeing an album cover but it might've been fan art.

Was my soundtrack for a couple of months when it dropped, Lynch rips the 'Quiet Storm' beat. They each fared much better on songs in which they were solo, I guess because of the obvious lack of chemistry (eg. Tech N9ne referring to Yukmouth on '187 on a Hook').

I was excited about a sequel a couple years ago when the rumours started up, but it's as likely to come into fruition as a Season of Da Siccness II I guess. And I didn't know that C-Bo said something about Lynch after the release though, I guess it figures since C-Bo wasn't on Lynch By Inch (providing he wasn't in prison when it was being made).

"[Lynch], You a bitch for still ridin' with Doc
Screaming out the block
Bitch I'll have you dyin' wit Doc" (C-Bo - "Ride" by Celly Cel F. C-Bo)

goddamn I used to love C-Bo

HitEmUp21 said:
Was my soundtrack for a couple of months when it dropped, Lynch rips the 'Quiet Storm' beat. They each fared much better on songs in which they were solo, I guess because of the obvious lack of chemistry (eg. Tech N9ne referring to Yukmouth on '187 on a Hook').

I was excited about a sequel a couple years ago when the rumours started up, but it's as likely to come into fruition as a Season of Da Siccness II I guess. And I didn't know that C-Bo said something about Lynch after the release though, I guess it figures since C-Bo wasn't on Lynch By Inch (providing he wasn't in prison when it was being made).

"[Lynch], You a bitch for still ridin' with Doc
Screaming out the block
Bitch I'll have you dyin' wit Doc" (C-Bo - "Ride" by Celly Cel F. C-Bo)

goddamn I used to love C-Bo
He doesn't ride with Mr. Doctor anymore I don't think so I don't think that'd be a problem.

sux that c-bo and lynch got some paper problems

Chronic said:
It's a shame it wasn't a proper collaboration album, could've been a lot better. The album was basically scraps from an old Thug Lordz album of which they replaced Yuk's verses with Lynch's + previously recorded C-BO songs (he was in jail at the time) + some new Lynch shit.

And yeah like Lok said it's doubtful it will come out. C-BO said some shit about Lynch after the album was released and the rumors of part 2 started 2-3 years ago. I think it was also rumored that Blocc Movent II would be a compilation of a bunch of Sac Town rappers. I remember seeing an album cover but it might've been fan art.
correct,lynch came off on the album thou.especially on the quiet storm beat

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.