Broke Michael Jackson depends on friends for shelter

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Pop superstar Michael Jackson has been depending on the kindness of friends to provide him and his children shelter after being sent out of places he rented in Las Vegas and Washington.

Pagesix.com reports that Jackson, who is nearly broke and about to lose his Neverland Ranch, had to spend last week at the Beverly Hills home of his good friend Ron Burkle.

"The whole family has been hiding out. They were holed up in Burkle's place behind the Beverly Hills Hotel. They even refused to come out of their rooms and hid when Burkle had guests over," said a source.

Jackson is at default on a $23 million loan against his ranch and is on the verge of losing his entire fortune. Before he decided to shack up with Burkle, the singer was living in a private home in New Jersey.

Source: Sify.com

He looks like crappy Jap animation!

Seriously have you seen how he shops for junk, and over pays for it? The guy is F'IN nuts! He spent all his money on junk, and stuff which hold no serious value, and oh messing up his skin, and face... And ofcourse he spent MILLIONS on each sexual molestation case, and lets not talk about how many millions he spent to the people who really fathered, and mothered those poor children he takes with him like if they were his/her/it's children.

WACKO JACKO is a joke, and I hope the state steps in, and takes his children away, and lock him up for good.

Forget a trial just send that thing away somewhere please!

i dont think hes broke, or that he could ever be broke he's got the
rights of the beetles and his own song book. How the hell is he ever gonna get broke.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Im Not The Most Intelligant Man On Matters Such As These
But I Would Figure He Would Only Go Broke, If He Sold All The Rights He Owned

Well at the rate he spends money I can honestly see him being broke by now, and remember his own music doesn't sell much any more if at all.

He also hasn't put out a new cd in years now, and his last one didn't sell.

So it's very much a possibility that he could be dead broke by now...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.