Britneys Husband the next Vanilla Ice !! :p

NEW YORK - The dawn of Kevin Federline's hip-hop career has begun, though it remains to be seen if it will last past breakfast. A track by Federline was posted on the Internet by Disco D, the producer of his upcoming album, "The Truth," to be released next year.

Though the song has since been taken off Disco D's Web site, it has popped up elsewhere, giving a glimpse of Mr. Britney Spears' rhyming, um, abilities.

"Back then, they called me K-Fed, but you can call me Daddy instead," he intones in the chorus of "Y'all Ain't Ready."

Over an industrial beat reminiscent of Kelis' "Milkshake," Federline represents himself as a brash, newsworthy figure ahead of his time. "People always asking me when's the release date / Well, baby you can wait and see, until then all these Pavarottis followin' me," he raps, nicknaming paparazzi after the Italian opera singer.

Tabloids might remark that their photographers are actually focused on his pop star wife. Before meeting Spears, Federline's career was mostly limited to backup dancing. The couple wed last year and had a son in September.

Already garnering comparisons to Vanilla Ice, Federline's album appears destined for late-night punch lines. But the 27-year-old does anticipate some backlash from his musical pursuits: "My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008."

jbrolax

i actually heard a snippet on the radio today at work, it was on KRock 92.3(NY), they were rippin him apart...

They played and then said if you could guess what Psuedo-Celebrity this is we will give you some prize, well some lady called in and said MC Hammer...haha

Chronic

When I was tormenting myself by watching that gay ass Britney and Kevin show I immediatly guessed he'd do something with Hip-Hop. Wish I had been wrong

hav ne of u actually heard it yet. No, so don judge him. I heard his one song, on Disco D's. It was DOPE, sooo good. He'll be the next big name.

ahahhaha jk, havent heard it, but i no its gunna be horrible

The thing with mainstream hip hop today is that it’s completely image driven. Kevin Federline’s whole reputation is based on the fact that he’s a gold digging, unemployed husband with a few out of wedlock kids on the side.

I can already see all the late night jokes about his rap career coming!:D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.