Britney to rap on new album

Long time producer, Jonathon ‘J.R.’ Rotem, has said there will be a rap incarnation of Britney Spears on her latest album.

Rotem has worked with industry heavy weights such as 50 Cent and Destinys Child and is set to produce the albums for both Britney and husband Kevin Federline.

Although Rotem did not confirm a rap collaboration between the two, he did state that Britney will rap on her new release, although in what capacity it is still not clear: “Not rap rap, but talk rap. It’s definitely Britney, but the next level," he said.

Speaking on the K-Fed deubt he said, "He played me some stuff that sounded a lot hotter than what most people would think. Right off the bat, you're at a disadvantage being a white rapper. And being a white rapper who's Britney Spears' husband? You're tackling credibility issues. He's aware of that, but he's really putting his heart and soul into the project. People were suspicious, but when they heard the song, they were like, 'He sounds good on it. Let's see where he takes us.' "

Last week Spears confirmed a second child with current husband Keven Federline.

Shot 21

goymz said:
Long time producer, Jonathon ‘J.R.’ Rotem, has said there will be a rap incarnation of Britney Spears on her latest album.

Rotem has worked with industry heavy weights such as 50 Cent and Destinys Child and is set to produce the albums for both Britney and husband Kevin Federline.

Although Rotem did not confirm a rap collaboration between the two, he did state that Britney will rap on her new release, although in what capacity it is still not clear: “Not rap rap, but talk rap. It’s definitely Britney, but the next level," he said.

Speaking on the K-Fed deubt he said, "He played me some stuff that sounded a lot hotter than what most people would think. Right off the bat, you're at a disadvantage being a white rapper. And being a white rapper who's Britney Spears' husband? You're tackling credibility issues. He's aware of that, but he's really putting his heart and soul into the project. People were suspicious, but when they heard the song, they were like, 'He sounds good on it. Let's see where he takes us.' "

Last week Spears confirmed a second child with current husband Keven Federline.
She will be the next 50 Cent!! B-B-B-B-B-Britney Spears!!!!

_carmi

me, myself & us
goymz said:
Speaking on the K-Fed deubt he said, "He played me some stuff that sounded a lot hotter than what most people would think. Right off the bat, you're at a disadvantage being a white rapper. And being a white rapper who's Britney Spears' husband? You're tackling credibility issues. He's aware of that, but he's really putting his heart and soul into the project. People were suspicious, but when they heard the song, they were like, 'He sounds good on it. Let's see where he takes us.'
at least they are honest bout that.

spears is done. and k-fed we know he is done already.

PuffnScruff

whats this album going to be called? return of the prego, prego part 2, west coast trash meets southern trash, my husband has super sperm, or my baby daddy has got two kids from another woman and a i am knocked up again.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.