Breaking News: Nas wants to leave Columbia and sign with...........

Either Atlantic or Def Jam. It was reported on Hot97 by miss info that Nas wants out of columbia and wants to sign with either Atlantic or Def Jam. Nas said he had been cool with L.A. Reid for yrs and respects him very much to do business with him. As far as Jay goes he said he has love for Jay and that he doesn't base his career on beef like most rappers do (50) and Miss info said that he said 50 by name. Miss info got the info from Shyheem from MTV. They played what Shaheem said and there gonna have an interview with Nas tomorrow morning on MTV News. This was already confirmed I heard them replaying what miss info was saying on hot97 at about 9:04pm. Damn that's some surprising shit. I wouldn't be surprised if Nas was at Jay's concert on the 27th to air out G-Unit. This is some tight fucking news:thumb:

Edit: Let the discussiong begin:)

I cant wait to see if its real... I hope so for Nas cause he really needs a major records to reintroduce him in the rap game as a good selling artists

posted: September 16th, 2005, 12:46 AM #25 Add to
Re: Jay Z Declares War
crazydewd said:
Quote:
Everybody better make up and be my friend."

i don't know about everyone else, but i am more excited about the jay z "and friends" aspect of it... sounds to me like nasty nas will perform with him... call me crazy

Nas doesnt need to go to def jam they fuck over enough artists as it is over there. Look at foxy brown,dmx, joe budden, and the rest of the artists thats been on the shelf over there..

i'd rather him go to atlantic or interscope where he can really make some noise

besides..doesnt nas still have 2 albums left on his 10 album contract with columbia?...

illmatic
it was written
i am
nastradamus
stillmatic
lost tapes
god's son
streets disciple

thats 8 albums...(9 if u count streets disciple as 2 cds...but it wasnt over 100 mins so they count it as one)

2pacnbiggie said:
besides..doesnt nas still have 2 albums left on his 10 album contract with columbia?...

illmatic
it was written
i am
nastradamus
stillmatic
lost tapes
god's son
streets disciple

thats 8 albums...(9 if u count streets disciple as 2 cds...but it wasnt over 100 mins so they count it as one)
Didn't they re-release Illmatic with some extra remixes? I would think that would count

Rock

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Didn't they re-release Illmatic with some extra remixes? I would think that would count
the world is yours remix off the reissue is dope. I wish the instrumental was available..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.