Brandy And Ray-J Begged Mom Not To Sue Kim K.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Sonja Norwood, the mother and manager of singer siblings Brandy and Ray J., released a statement Tuesday explaining that her lawsuit against Kim Kardashian was a last resort that was filed against the wishes of her two kids and after exhausting all other options.

As previously reported, Norwood sued Kim K. for making unauthorized charges on her American Express credit card that total more than $120,000. Norwood said Kardashian was authorized to use the card for one purchase in 2004 in her then capacity as a stylist for both Brandy and Ray J., who is also Kim's ex-boyfriend and the co-star of her infamous sex tape.

"I did not want to commence litigation against the Kardashian family without conducting an exhaustive investigation into the charges and discussing all options, including criminal prosecution, with my family," Norwood said in a statement Tuesday.

"After Ray J and Brandy urged me not to file criminal charges because of their prior friendship, I decided to afford the Kardashians an opportunity to resolve this matter without a lawsuit," Norwood said. "When the fraudulent charges were brought to their attention, they apologized profusely, and advised us, through their attorneys, that they would pay the debt in full. However, they have since reneged on that promise."

Norwood also said in her statement that her "investigation has revealed that the Kardashians used their two stores and other stores that I have never visited to take advantage of me. I very much look forward to having the Kardashians account for their misconduct in a court of law."

Norwood's lawsuit seeks repayment of the charges plus 10 percent interest.

Source: EURweb.com

Kadafi Son

I remember back when hit'emup.com had links to streethop.com news, all the news was good and interesting enough to keep me on this site. Now, I gotta read thru bullshit like Kim, Kimora Lee and Paris.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.