Brand Nubian- Fire in the hole

When i bought this album months ago i listened to it and...I thought it was a pretty nice album ...But after that day i had never listened to it again because i bought other albums and checked new artists out so i left it with my other albums standin next to life after death and visions of ghandi...but uhh today was the day that i was bored enough to clean my room and i decided to listen to sum music while cleaning my room. First I wanted to listen to get rich or die trying but then i thought damn pplz gon' think I like 50...( buying this cd was not a mistake tho) So i didnt listen to it...and then FIRE IN THE HOLE caught my attention..I took it away ET-phone home- style...and put it in my cd player...I listened to it and i thought: yeah this shit is pretty nice and im still listening to it :D:D:D...

So

Ne 1 else who thinks the same of this album?

LMAO im surprised sum 1 posted in here lmao..but cool cool....its nice ya know...nice..cant describe else..its ok but ok= nice in my world lmfao actually i call every album nice...I need to figure this out...time out please

yeah me 2..ah dig ooh child...i kinda like it all but its still an ok album ya know..this one of those albums ya will forever rate as nice/ok...but i sure love to listen to it :D:D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online