Brand New Game Interview

Sebastian

If 30 people jump you dude you gonna be in the hospital! I hit that dude one time, he went out like mothafuckin' cold turkey man. And him on the internet lying, if I catch him again I'm gonna punch the shit out of him again.

Lmao

I don't know who to belive, but you know what. I'm gonna jam to my Eat or Die cd and when November comes around. I'll jam to Doctor's Advocate.

Why is it that I hear this dude talk so much... but I never actually hear him say a fuckin' thing?

He doesn't answer any fucking question straight up.

*mock interview*

Me: So... are you working with Dre? Or not?

Game: Man.. .it is what it is.. ok? I'm my own man... I can do what I want

Me: Well, um.. that's fine and all, but, you didn't answer the question, dude.

Bam_Margera said:
Why is it that I hear this dude talk so much... but I never actually hear him say a fuckin' thing?

He doesn't answer any fucking question straight up.

*mock interview*

Me: So... are you working with Dre? Or not?

Game: Man.. .it is what it is.. ok? I'm my own man... I can do what I want

Me: Well, um.. that's fine and all, but, you didn't answer the question, dude.
He's obviously not answering for marketing purposes, he want's people to buy the cd to find out for themselves.

Tekneek said:
He's obviously not answering for marketing purposes, he want's people to buy the cd to find out for themselves.
But, dude, I NEVER hear this guy ever actually say anything.

I mean... dude sounds like he was born to be a politician. He says a whole bunch of shit all the time, but never really says a damned thing.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
LMAO @ bornto be a politican. more evidence all u would need is him bein cool with someone face to face one minute thennext day theres beef
GAME is confused as hell

WestCoastRydaz.com: Who is involved in Doctor's Advocate as far as producers and features?

The Game: The usual suspects. Scott Storch, Jus Blaze, Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, I worked with Timbaland on the album. Will I Am, Nu Jerzey Devil, a couple of up and coming producers that ain't got no name but will have names after this shit dropped.
sounds like no dre production to me, but like Game says, we will have to wait and see.

Dre got a history of working his artists' first album and on the second album let them spread they wings and fly. Same thing happened with Snoop, Pac, Eminem, 50 Cent, and now me.
wrong about 2Pac, 2Pac was hardly one of Dres artists and i wouldnt say that he "let [him] spread his wings and fly" after All Eyez On Me.

First of all nobody know who that dude is. They probably think I pushed a civilian or somethin.
that was classic, made me laugh out loud.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
game is a fuckin moron

i have lost ALL respect for him as a man. Listen to how arrogant the fagget it

i used to really like this guy...but the past few months he has come off as a baby...always bitching about 50 and dr dre not treating him right

haha...he got dropped from aftermath, has no dre production and still calls himself the 'docs advocate'

and guess what? he covered up his butterfly tatoo with "LA" because he got dissed so hard about it

suck a dick GAYME!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Game is entertaining.

I think he's funny as fuck. He's so clueless. The man is a timebomb waiting to happen. He has Beef with everbody. Even those trying to come up.

As for Snoop. Don't really like his music since DStyle, and never liked his attitude.

Man game is funny as fuck, a young man from the street who doesn't trust nobody. most rappers nowadays become less outspoken the more famous they become, it's like they have to become more respectable when there second album drops or sumtin. The game dont give a fuck and going by his mixtapes dre or no dre this album is gonna be dope. it is what it is, its the game man!

Game is entertaining.

I think he's funny as fuck. He's so clueless. The man is a timebomb waiting to happen. He has Beef with everbody. Even those trying to come up.
Oh... no doubt dude's entertaining... but like you say in your own words here... not in a good way... well, not in a good way for him anyway. Yeah... he is hilarious, but because he's a fuckin idiot. He's got Pac's big mouth BUT WITHOUT THE INTELLIGENCE.

As for Snoop. Don't really like his music since DStyle, and never liked his attitude.
Word on this too. I still have a certain level of "stock" respect for Snoop because he's an OG and on his debut, he put it down HARD AND CLASSIC... but... he fell off when he sold out to No Limit. Do I blame the man for looking elsewhere to get his music out? No. I blame him for WHERE he went.

*EDIT*

After watching that video... GOT DAMN! That dude has turned into one ugly mothafucka.

Pittsey said:
^^ Have you seen the pics of Game with Paris Hilton and her fine friend. Fame goes a long way.
Nah... but I heard something about it on ahh.com a while back. When I read that I started laughing and the respect that I had for Game ONCE (and only for a short time) slid even further down the hill.

Dude is as much of a joke as 50.

Dre got a history of working his artists' first album and on the second album let them spread they wings and fly. Same thing happened with Snoop, Pac, Eminem, 50 Cent, and now me.
The circumstances of too different for Game to even use himself as an example.

Dre left DeathRow which is why he didnt produce on Pac's Makaveli and Snoop's Doggfather. But so far, Dre has produced on both of 50's albums (not including GUnit releases) and ALL of Eminem's albums.

man, Dre really doesn't have anything to do with this....he drops his name in One Blood bunch a times and probably in every track that he recorded before the 'math dropped him....thats gonna seem pretty fukkin retarted once its apparent that Dre is minimally affiliated w/ him. Its sad really havent really liked Game's shyt since around the time he left G-Unit 'cept One Blood...and G-Unit's stuff has been WEAK since he left...i dunno i would be more pumped for the Banks and Game albums if they were still affiliated....its a shame really

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.