Boyz N the Hood and Young Jeezy

Anyone cop either of these albums yet?
Boyz been out for a bit, but Jeezy is pretty new.

I got both and honestly, I was impressed with Boyz N the hood, thought they came on pretty strong.

But I was even more impressed with Young Jeezy's Thug Motivation 101: Lets Get it. Just got it yesterday, but I started listenin to it and he spits some cool shit. Unique voice too, his approach is pretty interesting. Got a verse by Young Buck on there which was pretty nice, Akon does a nice hook for one of the songs.

Anyway, anyone that got this, whats your opinions on it?

AND, anyone know if Game: Untold Story and Game; Untold Story Volume II are worth getting? And Rough Ryda's Volume 4 I saw yesterday too, anyone check that out>?

ARon

Young Jeezy to me is just another rapper with a gimick, or a name behind them, nothing special, nothing really. But both albums "sounded" nice but nothing to amamzing.

young jeezy is your average rapper thats having his 15 minutes of fame. he'll fade. he isn't really that tight. but both releases were solid.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.