bow wow

FroDawgg

so i was listening to russ parr in the morning today, and someone emailed an interesting letter in. this guy says that he took his 15 year old cousin to a bow wow concert in OH, and that his cousin WAS one of his biggest fans. anyway, dude wrote that his cousin went around back where the buses were with a whole bunch of teenage girls to get a glance of the wack rapper, and he did in fact come out to talk. but what he had said was someting like, "if you ain't here to fuck, then you best be gone." now, the girl was heartbroken, as were the rest of the fans except one (who the writer called an "airhead":laugh: ) who got on the bus.

of course, this is just a guy writing in, and there is no proof of this, but if it is true, then:

i have never liked bow wow, but this just makes me dislike him more. everything is getting to his head, he thinks he's a thug, he thinks he's better than his fans (and everyone else), and he treats women (and girls) like this. sucker needs to remember that it was the young female crowd that made him famous and he should treat them with respect, and that he owes them.

the zero respect that i already had for him has now dipped into the negatives.

FroDawgg

^^^i know, throughout the history of music (and other entertainment venues, such as sports), this has been going on...with all genres. but, you would think that someone who came up because of that fanbase would be more respectful of them.

also, one would think that when a superstar like JD or snoop takes a kid under their wing, they will try to be a positive influence, despite the lifestyle they live. but i guess i was wrong.

bigCASH said:
who ever tells you that they're not in hip hop for the money but ONLY for the love of the music is a mutha fuckin liar
You are right.

But u must know that there are rappers out there that do it for the love of the music. Money isnt everything to some people. They wont sell out, whore themselves, just to earn a fucking dollar. Not everyone wants to take over the world like G-unit.

Shot 21

bigCASH said:
who ever tells you that they're not in hip hop for the money but ONLY for the love of the music is a mutha fuckin liar
True. I wasnt saying that. But hes ONLY in it for the money. He dont care about Hip Hop. He dont even know shit about it. Thinking him and 50 Cent are a few of the only real rappers in the game - that proves it.

ARon

Everyone needs to stop acting like they know him and pretty much stop hating. So he likes to get his fuck on, get on with yours and be quiet.

I think Bow Wow is going to be like Sisqo, who sold a few records, thought he was the shit and said it on the air (stating "there is no R&B cat who can touch me" on BET), and then disappeared. I mean shit, what was his last song, "What These Bitches Want?" with DMX?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.