Bow Wow Responds To Lil' Romeo And Master P.

The feud between Bow Wow and Lil' Romeo has intensified, as Bow Wow has responded to comments Master P made surrounding the two rappers' growing beef.

Lil' Romeo's father, Master P, confirmed that the two rappers had crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Award show, on April 1st.

According to Master P, Bow Wow ran in his trailer and refused to talk about tensions with Lil' Romeo.

Now, Bow Wow has come forward to address Master P and Lil' Romeo.

"I can't understand all this, but I guess that's how it is when you ain't getting no attention," Bow Wow told AllHipHop.com. "You can hear me on the radio all day, every day. You [Lil' Romeo] can't sell no records, and your daddy is on Dancing With the Stars."

Lil' Romeo was apparently offended at the line on the song "Fresh Azimiz," where Bow Wow claimed to be making more money than an unspecified person's father.

Romeo released a diss to Bow Wow titled, "Hood Stars." Master P also accused Bow Wow's success of going to the rapper's head.

"I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real cocky, and forgot where he came from," Master P said in a previous interview.

Bow Wow dismissed Master P's allegations.

"The crazy part is the line that got them all bent outta shape was an old LL line ("The Do Wop from LL Cool J's 1987 album Bigger and Deffer). That shows how much they know about Hip-Hop."

Bow Wow also countered Master P's challenge to a Pay-Per-View boxing match between Romeo and Bow Wow.

"If Romeo wanna make some real money, come sign with me," Bow Wow said. "Then, he wouldn't have to pull these stunts 'cause there ain't No Limit over here."

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5593

PPV boxing match? Lame, that doesn't prove anything. I was going to suggest a televised rap battle, but I realized it would just be them sitting on opposite sides sipping on non-alcoholic margaritas while their ghostwriters went at it onstage.

"If Romeo wanna make some real money, come sign with me," Bow Wow said. "Then, he wouldn't have to pull these stunts 'cause there ain't No Limit over here."
What a dumbass. Who does this knob think he is, 50 cent? I don't think so.

Bow Wow's being smart about the whole thing. I like what he said at the end...

Entrepreneurship all the way. I like the mentality.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lmao at romeo getin offended by that line must have huge ass ego

sidenote if u dont have anythin to say about the topic shut the fuck up

MR_HIP_HOP_HEAD said:
Lil' Romeo's father, Master P, confirmed that the two rappers had crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Award show, on April 1st.

]
The crowd was shocked when bow wow grabbed his water pistol and shot lil romeo 5 times, Lil romeo who has to appear in court for sexually abusing a 12 year old fan, checked himself out of belleveu hospital and left the following comment: 5 shots couldnt drop me, I took it and smiled, now Im about to set the record straight, Im going to tell my daddy

who the fuck cares about this shit. this isnt rap music. its pop music okay? let's move on... i heard Common's Finding Forever is going to be a banger.

ArtsyGirl

LOL @ it happening at the Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Award. But looking at it Bow Wow is popular, nobody can deny that but Lil Romeo? All I seen of him is in the clothing adverts for his dads line.. I mean c'mon..

lmao, i saw lil romeo's new video on 106 & park the other night & everybody in the house was trippin out bout the bow wow & romeo beef.... everyone was hyped bout his return for some reason, like he was a rapping god or somethin, he didn't get much of a reaction out of me.... no limit is dead.

if they have a battle it would not be Bow Wow Yippie Yo Hey vs. Lil pERCY,it would b T.I. (he writes Bows shit n)Jermaine Dupri vs.Master P n Silk .P dont wanna see T.I.P. ask Lil Flip thats if anyone has seen him.His cd was to drop in March but didnt TI. did though!!1Lil Flip u leprechaun lil bitch who daddy got settle his beefs where r u hidin,not in Cloverland !!!Bow wow n Lil romeo should not b actin tuff cuz the both have no street credentials to b talkin tuff, but as we all know studio gs like them talk bout it while real niggaz go out n handle it.Bow say he should sign wit him he has some nerve he dont write his shit TIP JD N Snoop do!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online