Bought or Downloaded?

Bought OR Downloaded

• Yes. Ive spent some dough, went out and bought a few record this year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah. Why would I spend $20 for a record when it takes 20 mins to download the whole thing?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
You need a both option.
I downloaded the DMX album--but then bought it. I did that with a few other albums too, but dont remember the names.

PuffnScruff

records that are worth buying i buy. albums that i have been meaning to pick up for some times , i buy.

but i have downloaded a shit load of albums just this past summer. ive purchased some of those that i downloaded too. hey, i'm on a fixed income, going to school 35-40 hours a week and have no time for a job so i cant buy albums like i used too. i would buy an album just out of bordom. as soon as i get done with school things will be back to normal again for me. my music collection will still make most people shit their pants and growing.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
its messed up because people always say they just gona download, and check out certain artist before buyin but it used to be before that u would go Buy the shit, To check it out. some of the artists people Support some times slump with their shit & ive seen people say oh well i love them but that cd was wack downloaded it last week.

so now all the sales are even More limited
(ifany of that made sense....)

HellRazor05 said:
I support artists I like, but I don't usually download whole albums either way. Downloading albums is really fucking with sales these days, whatever happened to waiting till the day the album drops and being surprised when you pop it in your CD player? So far this year I've picked up Fishcale, Blood Money, Year of the Dog Again, The Big Bang & D-Block's CD/DVD Mixtape and been pretty satisfied with all of them.
good post and i agree...i always buy the artists that i like. i usually only download songs. and i like having the album art and stuff that comes with buying the cds. however there were a lot of worthless albums i wish i wouldnt of spent my hard earned money on. and so i have downloaded more lately. i downloaded Games album but bought 2 copies so that album i definately supported but i'm cutting way back on buying. it takes me hours to download a whole album unless i am at the college i was going to. but now that i am transfering it's not as much of an option to do that. i agree that i love that feeling when i pop in a cd and get the suprise of how good the cd is but this last year i was disappointed too much. and i've picked up a shit load of stuff.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.