Bottleneck?

roaches

When I reply to a post and send it off, I'm not directed to the updated thread. Instead, the browser window is blank. I'm stuck there for quite a while. Refreshing doesn't help. If I manually reenter the current URL and hit enter, I am returned to the thread, though, and my reply _is_ there.

When the browser goes blank, it seems like it's contacting Google. Something with ad, syndication in the URL, I don't remember.

Edit - This doesn't happen when I make new threads.

This might have something to do with the new ads between posts in threads?

I don't mind the ads, and I enjoy sitting with a glass of brandy and clicking them while toothless puppies nuzzle my loins, but maybe there's something goofy with the implementation. Or maybe it's just me?

Yeah I have the same problem, the window is blank, but if you said something about ads well I do have them blocked along with pop-ups so that could be a reason to why I don't get re-directed. What I do is just hit the back button and my post will be there.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hmmm... I'll look into it, sorry for any incoveniance. I removed the adds from the side and added them to the threads but if it's fucking things up I shall remove them.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I just got one in Entertainment Tonight again :( Hmmm... Might still get them now and again, Ill look into it more.

Thanks Candy ;) Comments and respect like that mean a lot and make it all worth while.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.