Boot Camp Clik - The Last Stand has just leaked

I got the new BCC album in the morning, it's dope as hell! My favorite tracks are Here We Come, Let's Go, Yeah, Don't Cross the Line (plus Buckshot mentions Pac and One Nation in this track), 1-2-3, Take a Look in the Mirror, Trading Places and Everybody Knows Now... The beats are really dope and I still like the way how they rappin'... especially Heltah Skeltah, Buckshot and Smif N Wessun.

Link for the album in Only Built for Download Linx forum! --> http://www.streethop.com/forum/thread165949.html

Nut

Thanks.

I didn't like it because it lacks tracks that really have a subject. It's all standard killing, street shit. The lyrics are just not good like last BCC album Chosen Few which is much better and they should consider retiring imo. OGC didn't deliver, Heltah Skeltah didn't deliver, even Buck and Smiff n Wessun didn't deliver like they did on last releases. Smiff n Wessun & Buck are good by themselves but in a group album like this it's just not the same. Sean P and Rock have been wack lately and really show it on this release one more time. OGC did okay on Chosen Few but on this one it really shows the lack of talent. I think the album is a 1/5 and has 1 dope track: He Gave us Life because of the chorus and the lyrics and 1 decent track: Yeah.

Sean P and Rock are one person, the other Heltah member is Ruck. :) And the last BCC album was For the People I think... but yea ur right its military orientated shit but I feel it so its all good.

Nut

LilProphet said:
Sean P and Rock are one person, the other Heltah member is Ruck. :) And the last BCC album was For the People I think... but yea ur right its military orientated shit but I feel it so its all good.
Think before you speak is a great saying. You should consider applying it more because:

1) Sean P and Rock are two persons (Go figure)
2) Sean P = Ruck
3) Last BCC album was Chosen Few

ok ure right im drunk atm so i cant thinking but why u dissin shitt mayne.. btw my for the people album is a 2003 release (its enchanced n other shits, so its a re issue version i think) so i thought that its from 2003 sorry but dont hate... thx.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.