10. Souljah - Produced By Attick
11. He Gave Us Life - Produced By Marco Polo
12. I Want Mine - Produced By Marco Polo
13. World Wide BCC - Produced By Large Professor
14. The Game Is Still The Same - Produced By Da Beatminerz
15. Everybody Know Now - Produced By Coptic
16. The Boss Is Us - Produced By Marco Polo

----
Yes, yes, yes. :thumb: Who is anticipating it?

peace.

Can't wait for this BCC album... On the side of production, I noticed that Da Beatminerz & Coptic contributed only two songs. Athough, I don't doubt that 9th Wonder, Pete Rock, Large Professor and Marco Polo are guarants of quality.

PELLA said:
is this actually gonna be good?
I hope so. The single that someone posted before was hot.. hope the rest of the album is like that..

Alot of em dropped solo albums last year and it was their best stuff in the past like 5 years imo so hopefully they come correct with the group album.

The single that was posted was 'Trading places', and i thought the beat wasn't all that great, too 'new school', too f*ckin simple. just like all those 'fiddy', hipPOP beats these days. Where the bassline is too monotone and therefor way too present as it should in that case, and is usually simply mixed with 2 high sounds/samples. In this case a piano and a fluty sound. (sorry for expressin myself a bit odd here, but i'm not a producer. so i hope u get the point)

I like the rich, more sophisticated, original beats from the first albums of all the groups f.e. Enta Da Stage, Dah Shinin' etc.

And lets not even talk about the lyrics...

But i only have heard 'Trading Places', so i'm curious how the rest sounds. luckily 'Trading Places' is the only song that that producer did on the album!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.