Boot Camp Click prepare album and promotional tour

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Boot Camp Click is currently in New York working on their forthcoming album, The Last Stand, scheduled for a summer release.

The Brooklyn-based crew - comprised of rap artists Buckshot, Smif-N-Wessun, Heltah Skeltah, and OGC - are said to be working with an array of legendary beat-makers including Pete Rock, Large Professor, Da Beatminerz, and 9th Wonder. The Last Stand is set to hit stores on July 18, and the BCC are also planning a national tour to promote the album.

The Boot Camp collective last united on wax on the 2002 album, The Chosen Few. In the time since, they have dropped notable solo and group efforts including Reloaded (Smif-N-Wessun) and Chemistry (Buckshot & 9th Wonder).

Meanwhile Sean Price (formerly Ruck) is also prepping his second solo album, Jesus Price: Super Star, set to drop in September.

eww...sounds like theyre gonna join Little Brother and Mos Def in this rap game. Doesnt sound like theyre gonna drop some gangsta shit.

Yang

This is great news, BCC click is the best click from the east.
Their last album could be better but i'm expecting better now, cause the last albuns from Smiff n Wessun, Sean Price n Buckshot r very good.
Nice thing too dat Sean P is doing another album.

Smif -N- Wessun's 'Reloaded' was a very tight album (my fav of 2005), so i hope that BCC's next album will be better than their last (The Chosen Few)!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.