Bone Thugs Will Be Working With K-Fed

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony has a great resume when it comes to collaborations including big names like 2 Pac and Notorious B.I.G. Now a new name will be added to that list, Kevin Federline aka K-Fed. In an new interview, Layzie Bone talked about his plans saying "It's gonna be viewed and doubted by a lot of people," Layzie stated.[watch here] "As Bone Thugs N Harmony with a brand new platform, we're coming to show everybody what type of real hitmakers we are. We're gonna make a multi-platinum album and party with the paparazzi. We coming to prove y'all wrong TMZ! Kevin Federline is gonna be platinum when Bone Thugs N Harmony is done with him." [watch here]

K-Fed even chimed in saying "I appreciate these guys coming and looking at this project for what it is," K-Fed stated. "All I really want to do is make music." The song with K-Fed, "Paparazzi Music," is "a soundtrack for when you're chasing people down" so says the producer LT Hutton.

Update: A rep for Bone Thugs-N-Harmony has confirmed that the rumors that Bone Thugs were also recording with Vanilla Ice are untrue. The rep says "In no way is Vanilla Ice associated with the project involving Kevin Federline pka K-Fed."

Bone Thugs Records With Kevin Federline | Bone Thugs & Harmony | Rap Basement

Casey

Staff member
I think it could turn out pretty good actually. It's not fair to judge K-Fed the way people have done just because of who he was married to.

TheCat

yes i respect what your saying Casey, but i just can not respect the FED.

just look at him, you know its FAILED already!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.