Bone Thugs - Strength & Loyalty

Casey

Staff member
I haven't heard the whole album yet, I'm getting it right now, but I am very fucking impressed with what I've heard so far:

'Never Forget Me' is sick, despite Akon being on it (his voice is autotuned to fuck though), the beat and verses were sick.

'Flowmotion' is classic BTNH, 'Bump In The Trunk' is dope, and of course 'Streets' with Will.I.Am & The Game is pure heat.

I'm a big Bone fan, but I'm actually surprised at how good these tracks are even with Bizzy not being on any of them, and he was previously my favorite out of the group.

So is the rest of the album as good, anyone that's heard it all?

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Yeah, I'm a bone fan but wasn't sure whether the album would be good, their last album 'Thug Stories' was decent at best, but this album is dope. Bizzy needs to get his head sorted out before he comes back in the group imo. Although he had couple of decent verses on Beyonce and Akon remixs for 'listen' and 'don't matter'

Best album 07 so far.

Flowmotion is incredible!... best song i heard ina while.

bumps in the trunk/c-town/streets/gunblast/9mm/never forget me/order my steps/i tried/wind blow

all those song are dope

Only ones i wasnt feeling was lil l.o.v.e with mariah and candy paint which had to be there for the mainstream.

i know this is my first post and all but i have to say this..

the album is great BUT.. it's funny reading things like "i'm a big bone fan" and "I love bone" ... cracks me up when i read it...lol

Casey

Staff member
oh fuck yeah, this album is dope. just heard the mariah and twista tracks - this album is fucking sick. would be so sick if bizzy was on here, but you can't have everything. i heard he signed a big deal with virgin and is working on his mainstream comeback, so here's hoping it comes out soon.

I haven't heard too many songs off of the CD but i already can't wait for the new CD, the buzz is definitely there, and according to everyone else, its definitely worth buyin..which i'll be happy to do

Haven't heard any tracks so far, but I was hoping this album would be so much better than their last 3. Glad to see it's looking very positive so far.

need to get my hands on this, havent really been excited with bon's shit lately. Its tragic that bizzy aint on there. I dont care what any one says about that dude, he's always been my favorite from the group.

~peace

SonOf2pac

i gave it a couple listens... bone will never do better than Eternal but there are a couple tracks i like... the two akon joints (haha Militant), C-Town, Flow Motion, and the bonus track Into The Future... not a big fan of that mariah track... the game track is okay but it's one of will.i.am's weaker productions

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.