Bone Thugs Signed A Deal

"Bone Thugs N Harmony recently signed a deal to create Lyfe Line Records, along with DMC and Swizz Beatz."

By Pete Nickeas

Bone Thugs N Harmony recently signed a deal to create Lyfe Line Records, along with DMC and Swizz Beatz. The label is a joint venture between the artists as well as J Records.

The deal includes all four members of Bone Thugs, though the status of fifth member Flesh N Bone was not verifiable at the time.

According to Bone’s publicist, “They have been dealing and talking for a while about re-grouping as everyone knows. But I think this time it’s serious.” Bone was recently seen together on the set for Bone Brother’s video shoot of the track “Hip Hop Baby,” which is the first single off the album.

Bone has been busy as of late, touring and promoting various albums. Bizzy and Layzie are currently promoting their new “Bone Brothers” album, scheduled for release this spring followed by a tour of up to 45 U.S. states. Krayzie Bone’s new album, “Gemini: Good Vs. Evil” drops on February 8th.

There is currently no information available regarding a new Bone Thugs group album. As far as what Swizz and DMC brought to the table, Bone’s publicist was not able to comment.

http://www.illhiphop.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=225

hope this goes right, if not they are truly retarded.

Finally BTNH will bring it back like they did in their golden era. I just hope to have an album with the production value of BTNH Resurrection or better which I think was the best album imo.

Peace

xxx

makaveli_411 said:
Finally BTNH will bring it back like they did in their golden era. I just hope to have an album with the production value of BTNH Resurrection or better which I think was the best album imo.

Peace
That cd was shit compared to E1999 and Art of War.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.