Bone Thugs-n-Harmony

Anyone know where there album is coming out?? And are all of the members gonna be on it like Bizzy n Layzie or just sucky ones like Krayzie:D(that hecka rhymed!)

Wtf Krayzie "sucky"? lol hes the dopest in the group and a great artist period.

This was on a2z hompage:

Bone Thugs~n~Harmony have signed with Interscope Records. It's finally official. The brand new Bone Thugs album is coming soon and producers on the album will be Swizz Beatz, Dr. Dre, DJ Uneek, Kanye West and many more. We will have more news to come and there will be another major announcement very soon! Keep it locked here at A2Z Entertainment for more updates to come! If you have any question, comments or concerns email LiL DiZzY at lildizzya2z@yahoo.com

The new albums gonna feature Krayzie, Layzie, and Wish. They kicked Bizzy out for being crazy lol and changing his style which is now wack.

Bizzy has gotten softer as a rapper, and on top of that, he's a nutcase. Listen to his voice on Notorious Thugs or off most songs on Heaven'z Movie, then listen to his more recent stuff that has come out within the past five or six years. He went from being a lightning-fast rapper to a lightning-fast singer.

Oh yeah, and if you have the Bone Thugs Collection Volume Two DVD, watch the studio footage of Bizzy where he just acts a fool and knocks stuff down like an idiot.

GhettoStar said:
Bizzy is a nutcase....I think it has been cuz of him that Bone has fell off so quick'

Lol aint that the truth... I actually meet him right up the street from my house. At the kroger, that is less then a minute from my home. He was in there with a lady friend, and i was in there getting some frozen pizza. It had already been a great night, it was my first night getting high out of a hooka, and not 20 minutes after that I was standing there talking to bizzy bone. He was telling me all about this movie that he was in that BlockBuster just picked up. He ended up signing my hat. I was with a friend of mine, and a lot of people are like u sure that was bizzy bone? FOR SURE, there is only one bizzy bone, u cant miss the man. And the clincher was he wrote JESUS SAVES on my hat, along with his name and a couple RIPs.

But i always like hearing new stuff from bone, ill give it a chance.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I hope they release a good album, i think il be disappointed though.

But Krayzie is the best in the group now that Bizzy left.

Bizzy was the best in bone thugs back in the day. Just head him on body rot and thug love! N i was just playing bout krayzie bone sucking:( Hes the 3rd best rite after Layzie:D

Krayzie is amazing...he seems to be getting better while the other members are getting worse...well bizzy is just crazy.

Krayzie's verses on BIG's new album and on Chamillionare's song are fire!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.