Bone Thugs-N-Harmony prepare new album

With over forty-million sold in a career over a decade long, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony still want to add to their sales tally on September 19th when they release their new album through Koch Records.

Although the group are originally a quintet this album will see the high-speed rappers record as a trio for the first time due to the absence of two long-time members.

Bizzy Bone parted ways from the group in 2003 after a publicised falling out with other members over his battle with alcohol and his failure to meet tour, performance and promotion responsibilities.

Meanwhile, Flesh-N-Bone (brother of Layzie Bone) has been serving an eleven year sentence since 2000 in Pleasant Valley State Prison, California after being convicted on gun charges.

This leaves Krayzie Bone, Wish Bone and Layzie Bone to resurrect the group who were a massive success after signing to Eazy-E’s Ruthless Records in the early nineties.

"I can't tell you how excited I am to be working again with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony," said Alan Grunblatt, the man in charge of marketing and promotion for the multi-platinum records Creepin On Ah Come Up and E. 1999 Eternal, who is now the current General Manger of Koch Records.

"My relationship with the group has been a long and successful one," Grunblatt said. "I simply love this new album. It is full of the melodic hood anthems the group is famous for and should return them to the top of the charts."

The first single, 'Fire', will be release to radio stations by the end of the month.

Swizz Beats will produce a second Bone Thugs-N-Harmony album of 2006, slated for release through Interscope Records sometime this year.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
goymz said:
Bizzy Bone parted ways from the group in 2003 after a publicised falling out with other members over his battle with alcohol and his failure to meet tour, performance and promotion responsibilities.
yea thats the whole story on that 1
Anyway lookin forward to what will come of this

The Bone will never be the same without Bizzy. Although, I would like to see them coming back all together I know that ain't possible. I'm glad that they'll put two albums this year. By now, I heard one track which Swizz Beatz produced for them. It's some kind of reggaeton track and I didn't like it at all.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.