Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Announce April Release Date for 'Strength And Loyalty'

Multi-platinum recording artists Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have announced a release date of Apr. 17 for Strength and Loyalty, their first studio album under Swizz Beatz' Full Surface.Interscope imprint.
For their major-label return, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony members, Layzie Bone, Wish Bone, and Krayzie Bone, have enlisted Swizz Beatz, Jermaine Dupri, will.I.am, and Neo Da Matrix for production while artists such as The Game, Twista, Bow Wow, and Akon will appear as guests.

“Man, I just feel fortunate to be able to put together something of this quality. We’ve been working on it for some time now, and everyone involved has been focused on making a classic. I think that’s what we’ve done,” Layzie Bone said.

During the recording of Strength and Loyalty, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony members simultaneously worked on various side projects.

Layzie Bone, cousin to Wish Bone, had a brief stint on The Insane Clown Posse’s label Psychopathic Records, while Krayzie Bone received a Grammy nomination for his appearance on Chamillionaire’s 2006 hit single, “Ridin.”

“Being a part of Chamillionaire’s smash “Ridin” was incredible, I’m excited to keep the momentum going with the Strength and Loyalty Bone project,” Krayzie Bone added.

The lead single off of Strength and Loyalty will be the track “I Tried,” featuring Akon.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony reenlisted the help of singer Mariah Carey, for the Jermaine Dupri produced second single "Little Love."

The group previously collaborated with Carey on her 1997 smash single "Breakdown."

The album also contains the song “Order My Steps,” which marks the debut of Grammy award winning gospel artist Yolanda Adams on a mainstream Hip-Hop album.

In addition, Strength and Loyalty contains an unreleased verse from affiliated Bone member Flesh-N-Bone, who is currently incarcerated.

Natives of Cleveland, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony were originally discovered by Eazy-E and signed to his label Ruthless Records.

The group is one of the biggest selling rap group of all time, with over 30 millions albums sold based off of hit albums like Creepin on ah Come Up (1994), E. 1999 Eternal (1995) and The Art of War (1997).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lookin forward to this CD comin out

Kadafi Son

I heard a few of the tracks on this cd already. Tha song with Flesh-N-Bone is going to be the best cut on tha cd. Theres just 2 things missing on tha song and the whole album to make it perfect. BIZZY THE KID and DJ-Uneek's production

linx

Staff member
I'm really looking forward to it, but WHAT THE FUCK? Bow Wow on it? Come the fuck on.

y'all kats asking for bizzy, but believe me. his shit nowadays is horrible compared to how he used to sound. i think these cats are better off without him now.

Nah man. He may be a lil different now but he can still rap and sing pretty damn good. He's a very talented guy.

Ms L said:
Nah man. He may be a lil different now but he can still rap and sing pretty damn good. He's a very talented guy.
he's a waste of talent due to his fucked up tendencies and hermit lifestyle

Cooper

Bhuddahhoodlum said:
y'all kats asking for bizzy, but believe me. his shit nowadays is horrible compared to how he used to sound. i think these cats are better off without him now.
:thumb:

The Gift is fucking good, now his shit's just weird.

bizzy can still spit and bone thugs need him bad....only hot songs they have had so far without him r I Tried and This Aint Game wit lil e

Mo_Murda said:
he's a waste of talent due to his fucked up tendencies and hermit lifestyle

What's him being a hermit got anything to do with weather he can sing or rap? The mans still got the ability to sing and rap. People change but come on. He ain't so bad that he can't rap anymore.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Bizzy isn't as good as he used to be, I like him alot but his constant wack album dropping and religion switiching and general wackyness means he shouldn't be on this album until he gets his act together.

BTNH have released good material since his departure, I just hope they get more success. Oh and wtf at Bow Wow?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.