Bone Thugs Keep Moving After Being Denied Entry Into Canada, Announce U.S. Tour Dates

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
After being denied entry into Canada for a five city tour earlier this week, Cleveland bred rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have announced the tour dates for their upcoming U.S. tour.

The group revealed to BallerStatus on Wednesday (January 30th, 2008) that Canadian officials denied them entry into the country because they deemed their music too violent.

The group has taken the setback in stride and will launch their two month U.S. tour in Portland on February 6th and wrap it up in Connecticut on March 30th. The group also has an additional date in Alabama in June.

Following are the group's scheduled dates and venue for their U.S. tour:

2/16 Portland, OR Roseland Theatre
2/17 Eugene, OR McDonald Theatre
2/18 Seattle, WA Neumos
2/20 Santa Clara, CA Santa Clara University
2/21 Salinas, CA Fox Theatre
2/22 Los Angeles, CA Crash Mansion LA
2/24 San Diego, CA House Of Blues
2/25 Phoenix, AZ Celebrity Theatre
2/26 Tucson, AZ Rialto Theatre
2/28 Magna, UT &nb sp; Great Saltier Theatre
2/29 Denver, Co Ogden Theatre
3/2 Fort Collins, CO Aggie Theatre
3/3 Dallas, TX House Of Blues
3/4 Tulsa, OK Cain’ Ballroom
3/6 Austin, TX EMO’ Austin
3/9 Houston, TX Warehouse Live
3/23 NY, NY BB Kings
3/25 Richmond, VA Toads Place
3/26 Providence, RI LUPOS
3/28 S. Burlington, VT Higher Ground
3/29 Farmington, MA Civic League Auditorium
3/30 Hartford, CT Webster Theatre
6/14 Montgomery, AL River walk Amphitheatre

Source: Sixshot.com

Funny how Canadian officials think their music is too violent... granted it does have a little talk of gunplay, but unless you're listening very carefully, most of what you hear is just "daadadfjodjsfjdsfjfodsfs bone thugs jdskfjadsjfd mo thugs sldfjjfwioeojefifeofe"

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^I wouldn't trust the information, much. Most likely, at least one of the members had a felony or misdemeanor within the last five years, or was on probation within the last five years, which is enough to be denied entry. The "music too violent" argument I just don't buy into much.

Yup, nobody really tours in Canada cuz of the whole bullshit (ur not allowed into Canada cuz u have a criminal record)

Although I find it funny that that crimes in the states that'll get u easy jail time for in Canada will get u like probation, maybe community service and a curfew.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.