Bone Thugs - I Tried ft. Akon *VIDEO*

Love the song with Bone and Akon!

asz for the nelly and timb video. I'm terribly disappointed! Looks like they just threw a whole load of scarps of varios clips together and shoved it out in order to get their single known on radio and tv.

They could have at least got together in a studio or something and made a professional video.

Aristotle said:
No its not, have you heard the shit he has put out the past couple years?
But yeah thats solo, with the group he's good cuz they've always collab well as a group..

anyways, forgot to mention yeah i liked the video

Ms L said:
asz for the nelly and timb video. I'm terribly disappointed! Looks like they just threw a whole load of scarps of varios clips together and shoved it out in order to get their single known on radio and tv.

They could have at least got together in a studio or something and made a professional video.
Actually, i like the video a lot.I sometimes get bored with these all professional,fancy, glamorous videos where they make artists look super doper cool and all perfect.Its not a bad idea to throw videos like this once in a while to show the actual footage.Nelly Furtado and Timbo have now been together for long time and done good music together, so they just showing of the type of relationship they got i guess on cameras and stuff.It doesn't always have to be done professionally to show of.I don't mind the video at all.I like it a lot.Change is good sometimes,gives audience different way to look at it.Nelly Furtado is gorgeous too.

Yea Justin Timberlake too be up with them.He is another one who has been sticking up with Timbo.They all do well one way or another.More so, Nelly and Timbo make good partners.It was Aaliyah and him before, now his with Nelly.

Anyway, the I Tried joint is cool, dope and all.I just hope it will be big and help sell the album.But i don't think it will.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.