1. Intro
2. Mr. Quija
3. Thuggish Ruggish Bone
4. No Surrender
5. Down Foe My Thang
6. Creepin On Ah Come Up
7. Foe Tha Love Of $
8. Moe Cheese

down here it's not that rare and is available at some retail stores. Faces Of Death, Creepin On Ah Come Up, and East 1999 Eternal are still plenty and available in Circuit City, Warehouse Music, Blockbuster, and etc.. not to knock the thread starter, just letting those interested know it's out there.

i'm not going to even go into detail about this album. straight up it's one of the best rap albums of all time in my opinion. although, the lyrics ain't as deep as their shit is now. with their third album, E.99 eternal, being stronger than this one. there is nothing in the game such as these 5 niggas. especially there back in the day shit. bottom line, check it out.

Bhuddahhoodlum said:
down here it's not that rare and is available at some retail stores. Faces Of Death, Creepin On Ah Come Up, and East 1999 Eternal are still plenty and available in Circuit City, Warehouse Music, Blockbuster, and etc..
I don't think so...?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.