Bone Thug (OG STUDIO DEMO VERSION) THA CROSSROADS MP3

This is not an original studio demo version. This version of The Crossroads was released on DJ Uneeks' Bone Instrumentals. This is a modified version of the "Flesh Flip Remix." As you'll notice, Bizzys' verse is the same as the LP version of The Crossroads. The reason for this is because the "Flesh Flip Remix" was edited for Uneeks CD, which pissed people off. The "Flesh Flip Remix" was ripped by Paul of Pauls' Bone Page back in 1996 in MP3 format. He had recorded it off of the radio station The Beat in LA. This was the only rip commonly availble until recently when a test pressing was discovered for the "Flesh Flip Remix". An mp3 was leaked within recent months. If I remember correctly, Bizzy has two short verses in the actual "Flesh Flip Remix", although I might be incorrect on that part.

lazie said:
This is not an original studio demo version. This version of The Crossroads was released on DJ Uneeks' Bone Instrumentals. This is a modified version of the "Flesh Flip Remix." As you'll notice, Bizzys' verse is the same as the LP version of The Crossroads. The reason for this is because the "Flesh Flip Remix" was edited for Uneeks CD, which pissed people off. The "Flesh Flip Remix" was ripped by Paul of Pauls' Bone Page back in 1996 in MP3 format. He had recorded it off of the radio station The Beat in LA. This was the only rip commonly availble until recently when a test pressing was discovered for the "Flesh Flip Remix". An mp3 was leaked within recent months. If I remember correctly, Bizzy has two short verses in the actual "Flesh Flip Remix", although I might be incorrect on that part.
good info homie do u have the og of this?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.