Bone Brothers -> Soldiers Still Rising

news from dubcnn

Bone Brothers Update - January 11, 2005 By : Nima

As we reported earlier, the Bone Brothers, which is comprised of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony members Layzie Bone and Bizzy Bone, are set to release their self-titled album on February 22nd.

Thanks to Koch Records, we now have some new details.

Fellow Bone Thugs member Krayzie Bone appears on six tracks, while Wish Bone appears on one.
Other guests include the Outlawz, Treach and frequent Bone Thugs collaborators Mo Thugs, Skant and Felecia.

Check out the tracklisting below, and for those who missed it, I have the two preview tracks available again:

1. Intro
2. Like Me
3. What's Friends (feat. Krayzie Bone)
4. Dick Rider
5. No Rules (feat. Mo Thugs)
6. Felecia Skit
7. Give It To Me (feat. Felecia)
8. Need Your Body (feat. Krayzie Bone)
9. Complicated (feat. The Outlawz)
10. Hip Hop Baby (feat. Krayzie Bone)
11. Real Life (feat. Krayzie Bone, Treach)
12. Blow You Away (feat. Skant)
13. Str8 Ridaz (feat. Krayzie Bone)
14. Everyday (feat. Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone)

Enjoy!

Exodus said:
good BTNH = bizzy,layzie, krayzie, flesh
bad BTNH = nyone wish is involved with
bullshit have you heard wish on "thats that bone" with Krayzie since T.W.O wish has just got better and better.
Bizzy has fallen off big time he used to be tight but now hes changed his style Id now rather listen 2 wish than bizzy. layzie is layzie. The most talented is krayzie bone hella underrated . But bone as a group haven't "fallen" off they still make good music its just the shoddy record companys theve signed too ie: ruthless after eazy died , Ballr.

Need ur body is 4 the bitches and and an attempt to get mainstream, average song.

Hip Hop Baby is great choice 4 first single its catchy and has meaningful lyrics, really like this song

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
3en said:
bullshit have you heard wish on "thats that bone" with Krayzie since T.W.O wish has just got better and better.
Bizzy has fallen off big time he used to be tight but now hes changed his style Id now rather listen 2 wish than bizzy. layzie is layzie. The most talented is krayzie bone hella underrated . But bone as a group haven't "fallen" off they still make good music its just the shoddy record companys theve signed too ie: ruthless after eazy died , Ballr.

Need ur body is 4 the bitches and and an attempt to get mainstream, average song.

Hip Hop Baby is great choice 4 first single its catchy and has meaningful lyrics, really like this song
Bizzy has fallen off
Layzie is the most underated bone thug member

I'm sorry to break it down like this to you guys but TWO wasn't good at all for except maybe 2 great tracks. As far as Resurrection goes, well that's the best BTNH CD ever imo. If they could stick to that type of production, they can be back on track with classic albums.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.