Bleek, "Now, I’m going to gun their whole team down"

Bleek, "Now, I’m going to gun their whole team down"

Jay-Z protege, Memphis Bleek is back at it again and has a new motivation for being top dog. After bold passionate comments from Dipset's Capo Jim Jones a few weeks ago on Hot97 about Bleek being less of a man and not being able to sell records and provide for himself, Bleek has now really added himself into the ongoing exchange of disses between Dipset/Rocafella. In XXL's latest interview with Memphis Bleek, Bleek claimed that Dipset has started something that he is now going to finish. "I don’t start problems; these dudes just come at me because they think something is sweet. Now, I’m going to gun their whole team down."

When XXL caught up with Bleek, Bleek's response to the claims of Dipset's current frontman was that Jim Jones must have been in a cage if he couldn't see that he's been heavy in the clubs for the past 10 years. "He has one joint. Let’s see if he survives. I got three gold albums. The Understanding sold 950,000 copies, it almost went platinum. That’s why this is the new and improved Bleek. I got a different type of hunger now.” Bleek continued on, “This situation motivates me to get back out there and keep bangin’ ‘em. Jim Jones can’t keep up with my lyrics or money."

The self proclaim “heir to the throne” also spoke on his confrontation with Jim Jones at a Def Jam parking lot, where Jones claimed on the airwaves that Bleek started to tie his shoe during the confrontation, which Jones claimed is supposedly a sign of schoolboy intimidation. Bleek denied being in fear and ever having to tie his shoes, but he did give Jimmy his credit for standing up like a man when Jimmy confronted a friend of Mr. Bleek. “I ain’t gona lie, I’ll give Jim his little props because he didn’t bitch up or run. He was like, Yo, I ain’t got no problems with you Bleek, or none of y’all. My problem is with homey. I’ll shoot the fair one if it’s all good.” Later on Bleek claimed that him and his crew stood up the victor though. “We still chumped them niggas, though. We were on some Brooklyn shit. Them niggas ain’t want no problems.”

In response to another Capo claim about Bleek being a dependant for Jay-Z, Bleek said, "I made my millions by myself. My checks come from Malik Cox (Bleeks’ real name), not Shawn Carter. Bleek also spoke on why being associated with Jay-Z has been a plus and a minus for him. Bleek definitely feels that due to the association that his skills may have been overlooked. Bleek summed it up as the gift and the curse. On the subject of Jay and his age, Bleek responded by saying, “Cam been in the game for 12 years. Do you really think he’s 22-years-old? That nigga is 30 something. He’s fronting, straight up. Jim Jones looks like a fucking carpenter. He’s about 32. These niggas act like they are 22.

Re: Bleek, "Now, I’m going to gun their whole team down"

Since when did Bleek became a prophet. Compared to Jones, Bleek ain't lyrical at all. Bleek failed to make an impact back then what makes him think that he'll be better than before, now that he is messin with DIPS. Dipset is the movement and its the only movement moving....

Re: Bleek, "Now, I’m going to gun their whole team down"

Bleek's way too down under to make a dent at anyone now. He's so done.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.