8. Hate
9. Sichuwayshunz
10. Stretch Marks & Cigarette Burns
11. SOS
12. Let the Guns Blow
13. Dont Give a Fucc
14. Rap Addiction
15. Never Goodbye

This album is straight fire, almost entirely produced by Premier. Straight up gutter NY sh*t.....takes you back to 94' and it has that Illmatic/Sun Rises in the East/Hard to Earn/Firing Squad type sound. Yall better cop this cause if you sleep on this, u are missing out!! One of the best new albums ive heard in a very long while.

Then u will love this album....This guy has been around a long time apparantly and was in the group Screwball, but hes never had a major album out till now besides his mix tape. He's reppin QB to the fullest and spits that grimey shit like Mobb Deep, G Rap, Mega, etc.

Premo produces all the songs except #2, which is produced by Easy Mo Bee. The album is fire really, except "Stretch Marks Cigarette Burns" which is a rather boring song. The production on here reminds of a bit of MOP's "Warriorz" album. My favorite song has to be "Voices" which is pretty sick conceptually and has one of Premo's darkest beats ever. Id say this is one of the nicest albums to come out in a LONG time, could become a modern classic that reflects back to hip hop's golden age of the 90's.

This seems like a dope album. I heard about 4 or 5 tracks and they are straight fire. Out of the ones i heard my fav is I Gititin. He fuckin kills that shit!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.