Blackalicious

Big Flipp

Has anyone checked out their new album "the craft". I have it ordered, I have heard a few tracks off of it and it sounds nice. I want to know how it compares to their other albums.

PuffnScruff

i havent heard "the craft" i have their last album with that song "make you feel that way". i was really feeling that song.

i forgot they even dropped a new album this year. i'm going to check it out soon. should be good. let us know how it is when you get the album

Big Flipp

well I am listening to it right now. I am only a few songs deep right now but I am enjoying it. I really enjoy the songs "supreme people" and "my pen and pad"

make you feel that way
deception
alphabet aerobics
chemical calisthetics (sp)

all classic, the track "Release" is always tight as fuck, i think its off the craft, i need to go cop that

peace

a

"Release" is from "Blazing Arrow", Nia and Blazing Arrow are classics to me, I'm still trying to get into "The Craft", it has their sound but there's something different about it. Decent album that I reckon will take ages to appreciate but will become another personal classic.

Stone_Cold

The Craft is definatley an excellent album but takes a few listens to really get in to. Is it as good as NIA or Blazing Arrow? No (but not much else is anyway) Is it still better than 99.9% than other releases this year? Why hell yeah!

On a side note: If u havent already, then u need to check out the Lateef The Truthspeaker and Blackalicious producer Chief Xcels' collabo album, Maroons: Ambush. You need that in your collection.

Stone_Cold said:
The Craft is definatley an excellent album but takes a few listens to really get in to. Is it as good as NIA or Blazing Arrow? No (but not much else is anyway) Is it still better than 99.9% than other releases this year? Why hell yeah!

On a side note: If u havent already, then u need to check out the Lateef The Truthspeaker and Blackalicious producer Chief Xcels' collabo album, Maroons: Ambush. You need that in your collection.
True that man, Blackalicious (and Quannum) and Redman are the only modern Hip Hop that I listen to. And I love that you got quotes from Lateef and Gift of Gab in your sig.

Hey PM me man, I got some rare Blackalicious stuff you might be interested in.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.