Black Wall Street vs. G Unit

what do ya'll think real or publicity stunt/money making stradegy? i started to question it after The Game released "Put You On The Game" as his third single out of all the songs on his album why'd he pick one that he mentions G Unit several times in i mean if you have beef with a label wouldn't you try to distance yourself from them as much as possible i know i would

Shadows

i looked at it like this. the beef was to raise sales. and he got fans to re-cop his album so they can generate the g-unit fans they lost. but even if it might be fake. i still support game, in g-unit or not.

yayo

I'd say it was more publicity than money making. If 50 did all that shit to me, I'd be making diss tracks as well.

Game needs to focus on his second album more, rather than dropping continuous diss tracks - he's already proven 50 can't really strike back.

i think g-unit is alright.. but them young boys on the wallstreet look like they might kill some shit. i cant really see how they can make a mainstream switch, though.

Meal Ticket said:
i think g-unit is alright.. but them young boys on the wallstreet look like they might kill some shit. i cant really see how they can make a mainstream switch, though.
People said the same thing about N.W.A, so we'll see.

BWS looks like it'll be a promising group of individuals in the near future. Game is a good frontman, and with a few more years, they'll be pretty big.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
People said the same thing about N.W.A, so we'll see.
i dont think anybody of our age can comment on nwa's breakthrough, because we werent exactly aware if u may.

anywayz it does strike as a publicity stunt because interscope sees that the g unit fanbase is kinda slowing down, so theyll give u the problem and the solution, thus covering both areas, win-win situation.

they give u the virus(g unit) and give u the medication (bws)

ps that g unot shit is lame. ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.