black rob gone

FroDawgg

heard on the radio today (russ parr in the morning) that black rob was just sentenced to 7 years in prison for grand larceny. bye bye, career.

FroDawgg said:
heard on the radio today (russ parr in the morning) that black rob was just sentenced to 7 years in prison for grand larceny. bye bye, career.

didn't think he had a career in the first place :laugh:

Woah was a good song, but i never really liked anything he put out on his albums... His freestyles and mixtape cuts are pretty sick though... but i only heard maybe a handful..

He made a hot joint with "Whoa" but was never really a great rapper because he was boring with his topics. Sad to hear he's going to prison though.

7 Syns

I've just been sent to jail like woah!
and probably won't get any bail like woah!

Sad to hear but law is law unfortunately. I never got to hear the Black Rob Report either, might give it a listen later this week.

peace.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
his first album was FIRE! never gota chance to listen to hius second...he really was probably the biggest one hit wonder in hiphop though

shame he is in jail, what did he do exactly? he had so much ging for him and he blew it

Every mother fucker that is commenting on Black RObs music needs to hear the black rob report! Try downloading *star in the hood* for a start, then try tell me he sucks.

7 Years is a large jail sentence disapointing since he had a real opportunity to make it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.